FBI reopens Clinton email case

The problem is the "old" Republican Party doesn't look anything like what we currently call the "Republican Party".. Even the party that supported Reagan is completely different than the party we consider "conservative" today..

If John F. Kennedy were alive today.. his values and would be more in line with the 2016 version of the Republican Party than they were with the 1961 version of the Democratic Party that he was part of when he was elected POTUS.

Americans (about half of them anyway) are frustrated with the lack of a true "conservative" party to represent them.. and are even more frustrated that the few true conservative politicians that have been elected have for the most part been ineffective and overcome by corruption and the political games that define all of Washington...

DT is no true conservative either..

But.. much of his appeal is that he stands to shake the system up...

I don't think most people that will vote for Trump truly believe in everything he personally stands for..

I think most people that will vote for Trump want our political system shaken to its core.. they believe in #draintheswamp... not in Donald Trump himself as a potentially great president.. They want DC to change.. and see DT as a catalyst to make that happen..

They also see Trump as the only alternative to Clinton, who many believe is corrupt beyond belief, is not trustworthy, hasn't done a good job in prior governmental positions, and is generally just a horrible human being..

Its not that they support Trump.. so much as they absolutely hate Clinton...

What Im not understand is, that the Republican Party,which brought the world presidents like Teddy Roosevelt,Eisenhower,Reagan,Bush senior, is not able to bring an intelligent man with good manners ?

I am not a fan of Trump either. But what I believe that neither the Democratic or Republican parties understood this election cycle is that the American people as a whole or at least a very large segment of it have grown tired of the so called "establishment" politicians. Many are also tired of the extreme political correctness which some mislabel as politeness, which has led to making it impossible to confront certain truths which cause people's feelings to be hurt.

Both the Clinton and Bush families are the embodiment of establishment candidates. Many Democrats had turned against Clinton out of this anti-establishment mood and voted for Barry Sanders. There is plenty of evidence that the DNC had already before the primaries, coronated Hillary as their candidate. I don't know whether or not those Sanders supporters as a whole will get behind her, but I wouldn't be surprised that many of them will grit their teeth and vote for Trump to stick it in the eye of the DNC. And many other Sanders supporters will simply not vote for HRC and skip this vote.

On the Republican side it was much the same story, only there wasn't a pre-ordained candidate. It was wide open. Trump stepped in to the fray and no one took him seriously. This was a mistake on the part of the RNC in that like the DNC they failed to understand the anti-establishment mood of the electorate. The only other candidate in my mind that got this was Ben Carson. If you didn't follow him, I think you'd like him. He's much more the statesman than Trump. But he's also about as exciting as watching paint dry which unfortunately in this country won't get you elected anymore. Once the RNC finally realized the Trump candidacy not only wasn't going away but was succeeding, it was too late. There was no answer back. Whether or not Trump will win, I don't know. But I do know amongst some of my circle of friends there are middle ground and even Democrats who are not happy with the country, won't vote for Hillary and will vote for Trump. So we'll see.

Now after having re-read my post, I think this is coming across a bit too authoritative. So let me say this is just my opinion.

. Many Democrats had turned against Clinton out of this anti-establishment mood and voted for Barry Sanders. .

Barry Sanders running for president.:D

upload_2016-11-3_8-58-38.png

Abedin does not have immunity but has sworn under oath to the FBI and this is where the problem lies. She is in big trouble. Scary thing is that we are only here now because NYPD had the computer. If the Feds had it they may have deleted everything or at least kept it under wraps until after the election.
Scary country we live in.
Lock Her Up!
Philip

Not exactly sure of what you imply here or your point? Are you are referring to the Khan Family and their son who was a US soldier killed in Iraq in 2004?

I wouldn't refer to them as "sissies". I would say that the are obviously Democrats that support Hillary Clinton. Does that qualify them as brainwashed? (That's a rhetorical question). They lost a son who paid the ultimate price and should be regarded as a hero for his sacrifice. However, the parents who are justifiably angry and emotional due to the loss of their son, are displacing their anger on Trump for his position on the epidemic of illegal immigration into the US.

The Khan parents went after Trump first in the media because they were offended by his vow to temporarily halt all immigration into the US from terror afflicted countries of origin until an effective vetting process could be implemented. This vow, and one of Trumps most popular talking points of his candidacy, has been spun viciously by the liberal media to portray him as a racist and a xenophobe.

It's only common sense to employ a system by which you can properly vet ALL immigrants entering your country. Especially those who are coming from known terror states. I shouldn't have to tell you that western Europe has been overrun by immigrants, and many of which are not exactly embracing their new homelands. How is that working out for ya?

For me, it's a s simple as this. I have no issue with anyone wishing to emigrate to this country who is willing to work hard, obey the law, pay their taxes, and embrace the culture and values just like my grandparents did from Cuba and Italy in the '50s. That is truly the essence of the "American Dream". But, to come here illegally with your hand out and no desire to assimilate to the culture and values of the country, well that's a different story. If that makes Trump a xenophobe, I guess I am as well.

BSO Dave.... Accurate and fair summary of the Khan family issue. Trumps' blunt yet accurate assessment of the immigration crisis in the US is viewed as non-PC and has been spun at every opportunity by the left to make it an issue about race and ethnicity like the do with everything else..... All 4 of my Grandparents emigrated from Ireland, and although they always celebrated and maintained their ethnicity and heritage, they embraced the American way of life that their homeland could not provide. That's the BIG difference between today's immigrants and those of our parents and grandparents.

I am not a fan of Trump either. But what I believe that neither the Democratic or Republican parties understood this election cycle is that the American people as a whole or at least a very large segment of it have grown tired of the so called "establishment" politicians. Many are also tired of the extreme political correctness which some mislabel as politeness, which has led to making it impossible to confront certain truths which cause people's feelings to be hurt.

Both the Clinton and Bush families are the embodiment of establishment candidates. Many Democrats had turned against Clinton out of this anti-establishment mood and voted for Barry Sanders. There is plenty of evidence that the DNC had already before the primaries, coronated Hillary as their candidate. I don't know whether or not those Sanders supporters as a whole will get behind her, but I wouldn't be surprised that many of them will grit their teeth and vote for Trump to stick it in the eye of the DNC. And many other Sanders supporters will simply not vote for HRC and skip this vote.

On the Republican side it was much the same story, only there wasn't a pre-ordained candidate. It was wide open. Trump stepped in to the fray and no one took him seriously. This was a mistake on the part of the RNC in that like the DNC they failed to understand the anti-establishment mood of the electorate. The only other candidate in my mind that got this was Ben Carson. If you didn't follow him, I think you'd like him. He's much more the statesman than Trump. But he's also about as exciting as watching paint dry which unfortunately in this country won't get you elected anymore. Once the RNC finally realized the Trump candidacy not only wasn't going away but was succeeding, it was too late. There was no answer back. Whether or not Trump will win, I don't know. But I do know amongst some of my circle of friends there are middle ground and even Democrats who are not happy with the country, won't vote for Hillary and will vote for Trump. So we'll see.

Now after having re-read my post, I think this is coming across a bit too authoritative. So let me say this is just my opinion.

P-Phil.... Also a well stated assessment of how Trump came to be the republican nominee. I don't think you came off as too authoritative... Our only point of disagreement is that have grown to be a fan of Trump. I will admit that he continues to make me cringe at times when I see him wandering down a road verbally, not sure of where he is going to end up, but that is strangely also part of his appeal. He is without a doubt the biggest threat to the establishment politicians on both sides ever to knock on DC's door. He is also the very first candidate in modern times to tell it like it is for good, bad or indifferent.. This country desperately needs an honest reckoning of itself... And, although there were some smart guys in the race, I honestly do not feel any of the establishment republicans could have offered the country what it needs to re-emerge as the superpower we once were. Time will tell.... Just my opinion as well...;)

The problem is the "old" Republican Party doesn't look anything like what we currently call the "Republican Party".. Even the party that supported Reagan is completely different than the party we consider "conservative" today..

If John F. Kennedy were alive today.. his values and would be more in line with the 2016 version of the Republican Party than they were with the 1961 version of the Democratic Party that he was part of when he was elected POTUS.

Americans (about half of them anyway) are frustrated with the lack of a true "conservative" party to represent them.. and are even more frustrated that the few true conservative politicians that have been elected have for the most part been ineffective and overcome by corruption and the political games that define all of Washington...

DT is no true conservative either..

But.. much of his appeal is that he stands to shake the system up...

I don't think most people that will vote for Trump truly believe in everything he personally stands for..

I think most people that will vote for Trump want our political system shaken to its core.. they believe in #draintheswamp... not in Donald Trump himself as a potentially great president.. They want DC to change.. and see DT as a catalyst to make that happen..

They also see Trump as the only alternative to Clinton, who many believe is corrupt beyond belief, is not trustworthy, hasn't done a good job in prior governmental positions, and is generally just a horrible human being..

Its not that they support Trump.. so much as they absolutely hate Clinton...

MDWest.... Also a well-stated accurate assessment of the current political climate.

And This!
image.jpeg

Foxi, Bush and all the other wimps had their chance during the primaries. They did not get the votes to move forward. Trump had a record number of primary votes to win it. Simple. The people chose Trump over the others. Jeb Bush would probably have been my last choice. Enough Bush's and enough Clintons!!

He is also the very first candidate in modern times to tell it like it is for good, bad or indifferent.. This country desperately needs an honest reckoning of itself...

THIS!!!!!

The question to you is simple Foxi...
You clearly do not like Trump....

oh no.
I ve a big respect for a successful businessmen like DT.
I wished I had a few per mill from his energy in my blood,so I would be more successful in life than Im in reality.
But when I imagine my son in law would say to my wife"your answers are unlogical, because blood is running out of you"
Oh goodness ,do we need to discuss that ?

What Im not understand is, that the Republican Party,which brought the world presidents like Teddy Roosevelt,Eisenhower,Reagan,Bush senior, is not able to bring an intelligent man with good manners ?
Mdwest,maybe you are right, my man for US President would be Jeb Bush.
No hard feelings from the far Munic.
Foxi

I just read this article and I think it does a pretty good job of explaining of how we got to where we are.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/03/fool...dallas-fed-president-richard-fisher-says.html

Abedin does not have immunity but has sworn under oath to the FBI and this is where the problem lies. She is in big trouble. Scary thing is that we are only here now because NYPD had the computer. If the Feds had it they may have deleted everything or at least kept it under wraps until after the election.
Scary country we live in.
Lock Her Up!
Philip

yup the incestuous relationship between the Democrats, the AG and most of the FBI is disgusting. you are correct that the FBI would have scrubbed her computer or hid it till after their preferred candidate was elected

Its not as much about the FBI as it is the DOJ. Loretta Lynch has been stonewalling on the investigation the whole way. Yes, James Comey knuckled under to her and Obama, but the rank and file in the FBI kicked up such a fuss that Comey had to get back at it to save any credibility for the Bureau. Now its come out that all of that is now been documented, plus the investigation into the Clinton Foundation (La Cosa Clinton), has kicked into high gear and some sources feel it may well end up with an indictment yet. Be interesting to see how it all shakes out in the end. I bet a friend months ago that Trump would win. If the Hillary hits keep coming as they have been it looks better now than months ago.

Reactions: lcq
Lots of hype right now about a possible indictment. The Democrat's have a plan to drag Hillary across the finish line. If indictment, and subsequent impeachment happens, V.P Kaine takes over as POTUS. Crazy flakes Kaine, is Joe Biden V2.0, and we would be just as screwed.

Reactions: lcq
Heard some talk of this today. If HRC is elected that's that. She cannot be prosecuted for crimes not committed while in office, she is immune. There will be no impeachment. Not only that if she is indicted before she actually takes office assuming she wins, Obama can pardon her. Worse yet, after she is elected she can pardon herself.

There is much conflicting information ciculating about this, as no President has ever pardoned themselves. That in itself could be an inpeachable offense, based on abuse of power. A President can not pardon inpeachment.

There is legal discussion in the works based on impeachment based on high crimes during her time as secretary of state.

If that is the case, would it not be prudent for the FBI to wait until after January 20th? Obama would be gone, and he can't pardon someone if they haven't been charged.?

Correction to my post. The President can not immunize impeachment or removal from office.

The othet big hurdle, is it takes a 66% vote to proceed, and they probably couldn't muster much Dem support

What I stated is what Judge Napolitano said today on the FOX. I didn't say anyone could pardon impeachment. I said like Napolitano said, there wont be an impeachment. SCOTUS made some changes to the laws after the Clinton impeachment. I don't claim to know much about this, just passing along what I heard, and the Judge said she could not be impeached as president for what happened as Sec of State.

I don't know much about it either. Just trying to figure out all the conflicting opinions that are floating around on the internet. I think much of it is just wishful thinking by the anti-Hillary crowd.

Does this mean there is actually proof that Hillary has actually played with a Weiner?
I laughed my ass off. I heard this morning ole Weiner checked himself into a sex addict rehab clinic. I though what irony a dude named Weiner is in sex rehab.

He probably figures that's as good a place to hide as anywhere else! I sure don't envy the guy. I mean the guy is a creep, no question. But can you imagine the merciless taunting and name calling he had to go thru in school? Everyone has their name made fun of by other kids, but Weiner? Must have been brutal at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keobongda247cc

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]