Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
For those that care or have not heard.. could get interesting soon with the POSSIBLE discovery of the so-called missing 30K emails. Julian Assange says next weeks WikiLeaks dump could see HRC arrested. Now while I highly doubt that would happen, the damage may be enough to keep the wicked witch out of the Presidency. One can only hope. This may be disappointing to a few folks, but I would laugh so hard I would probably pass out!

God I hope this is true!

When it comes to her, they need a WikiFlood instead of WikiLeaks.

There has been a flood of info coming in the last couple weeks, more to come. It really should be enough to cause any thinking person to have pause about voting for crooked Hillary. The Clintons are about 2 things and 2 things only. MONEY and POWER! And they will do WHATEVER it takes to get both.

Irony:

The emails showed up from who? You guessed it. Anthony Weiner Statutory Rape investigation of his sexting a young teen recently. Through discovery of his activities turned over to a NY grand jury they found incriminating emails germane to the Clinton email scandal. I can only imagine these are Huma emails from the Clinton server since the two are married. Not sure what they can do about it since Abedin was granted immunity in the Clinton email scandal already.

I would like to see the whole corrupt bunch burn for their treasonous acts, I would more than happily provide the hot dogs and beer for that party!
This is a Charlie Yankee Alpha move on the part of the FBI that knows their investigation and lack of indictment was complete BS! I hope heads roll with all involved including good ole Barry.
Cody

This is what I hope her next pant suit looks like:
upload_2016-10-28_16-35-7.jpeg

It must be serious. CNN is actually covering it!

Irony:

The emails showed up from who? You guessed it. Anthony Weiner Statutory Rape investigation of his sexting a young teen recently. Through discovery of his activities turned over to a NY grand jury they found incriminating emails germane to the Clinton email scandal. I can only imagine these are Huma emails from the Clinton server since the two are married. Not sure what they can do about it since Abedin was granted immunity in the Clinton email scandal already.

Does this mean there is actually proof that Hillary has actually played with a Weiner?

The left is doing its wary best to spin this as a nothingburger, all politics, nothing to see here, move on.org.

I'm afraid this is a big head fake. Bammie and Hillshit has the so called justice department sewed up. Bad bad people. But I will keep praying.

I see Trump is in Maine, no support from senator thing Susan Collins.
I will be donating to her opponent in 2020 regardless of who it is or party.

You may be right. I agree on the Collins remark, she is worthless. She is exactly what Trump is all about, Collins is old guard-establishment-semi-liberal republican. Useless!

Well immunity only works if you tell the truth, it would be a shame if someone was charged with perjury due to potentially lying about what electronic devices stored the classified information.

Oh and by shame I mean awesome!

That's right..if you lie to the FBI, all bets are off. Even if not under oath, lie and its curtains.

Another Federal "Dog and pony" show. Obamas lapdogs won't do anything to Hillary. The DOJ, is bought and paid for.

Perhaps, but do you think Obama/Lynch would allow Comey to run his face all over town on this just to cut him off at the knees again?

All they are doing is looking at the new emails with the same scrutiny that they gave the last ones. They are not reinvestigating anything. This is just more of government investigating its self...Good luck with that.

Maybe so, but I have a hard time believing that Comey would agree to seeing himself sold out twice. He once had a stellar reputation as one of the most honest guys in govt, and that has been shredded by his failure to recommend prosecution of HRC. I don't see him doing that again, 11 days before the election unless he has something big he is looking at. In other words whats the gain for HRC or anybody else here? It makes all involved look really bad. Now on the other hand one wonders since, there was obvious collaboration between Comey, DOJ and the WH before,, is there now? And if so did Obama and DOJ sign off on re opening the investigation and if so why? The obvious answer is yes, because there is damaging info about Obama, so throw HRC under the bus and then shut it down, after she steps down from the campaign. Now of course this is just wild speculation and there is nothing to support it other than imagination but it does seem to be, given the proclivities of this bunch of crooks from the top down, a possible scenario. And if you really want to let your imagination run wild how about this one? HRC steps down and throws the whole election into spin cycle, Obama steps in, suspends the election until further notice and stays in office until it gets sorted out. Would that be fun??

Yes, the whole thing could be a smokescreen to hide Obamas involvement. A couple years ago, some very saavy political minds speculated if Obama would try too suspend the election. It wouldn't surprise me. The Washington,"smoke and mirrors", routine, is really getting old. January 20th can't get here fast enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!