Elephant Import Success

jstanfor8

Reaction score
Member of
DSC and SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa
Anyone seeing or receiving approval from the USFW on their elephant trophies from 2019 or later?

Great! You wouldn't happen to know if they were from the backlog of 2017ish and earlier or more current? What company is she with?

She is with Pro Cargo. She did say they were from about 4 years ago and they were all from Zimbabwe and Namibia.

She is with Pro Cargo. She did say they were from about 4 years ago and they were all from Zimbabwe and Namibia.
Thank you!

I think lhook7 is referring to Cindi Rulon at Pro Cargo - just give her a call for that info, she's very nice. Welcome to PM me for her direct dial.

Anyone seeing or receiving approval from the USFW on their elephant trophies from 2019 or later?
one of my Hunters took a Bull with us in Zimbabwe, in 2020, a week before the bug lock down. His Ivory arrived in the Usa 2 weeks ago.

one of my Hunters took a Bull with us in Zimbabwe, in 2020, a week before the bug lock down. His Ivory arrived in the Usa 2 weeks ago.
Awesome! Did you provide him an Operator Enhancement Report to include with his import permit application to USFW? Where in Zim did he take it?

I definitely talked to Importers at DSC who said they're getting in, but like lion most of the hunters are keeping it quiet. But interested to see what info shows up here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonteDacey

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.