Classic Winchester Model 70 For Sale

peacemaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Classic Winchester model 70 in caliber 270. Early 50's gun with original Weaver K-4 on collectors Stith mount. 24" barrel.
Selling for $1200 shipped FFL to FFL

ah7.jpeg
ah6.jpeg
ah5.jpeg
ah 4.jpeg
ah 3.jpeg
ah9.jpeg
ah8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If original finish on wood and metal, I’ll take it.

Whew… a bit embarrassed here. Guess i should’ve paid more attention to the “Stith mount” comment not matching the pics. Thanks!

Does not matter. I just lost $2500 for the first time on GB to a scammer. I then swore I would only buy guns on here with all of us. I just bought a 7x57 from one of our members. Lesson learned

Damn. I saw this and got a little excited. When you see “senior member” you would think it’s safe to go in the water.

I have seen more and more, at least on other forums, where a member's account is hacked. Everything is legit regarding the member info, it's just not them you are now chatting with.

Had an experience like this on Rockslide. If someone isn't willing to post their ID in a PM, chat on the phone, little knowledge about what they are selling.....all red flags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotheaven

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!