Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
Nice Bushpig !

Bushpig2_zps7e8c577a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Never been much for mounting hogs, but you'll be my first call if I do. Your work is second to none. Lightning is excellent BTW.

Thanks, I'm hoping to take this one next month when I'm in the east cape . A friend of mine has him on bait and keeping him interested till I can get there, Leaving the 14th of June.
"THE BEAST"
IMG_0901%201_zpsg7s8ox1p.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0901 1_zpsg7s8ox1p.jpg
    IMG_0901 1_zpsg7s8ox1p.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 196
Rudy is the "Pig Man" of the E. Cape! I hope you get him Dennis. Kevin

I HAVE come to that conclusion ! LOL !!
Thanks Kevin
!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I'm hoping to take this one next month when I'm in the east cape . A friend of mine has him on bait and keeping him interested till I can get there, Leaving the 14th of June.
"THE BEAST".
IMG_0901%201_zpsg7s8ox1p.jpg
good luck on your upcoming hunt, and safe travels.

Planning on hunting them next May..... I'll let you know! (y)

Rudy, I've seen a lot of well done mounted hogs but yours is definitely a work of art!

Bush Pig is on our list for my trip and we're going to be down near Cape Town for four days so if I have one by then I may have to look you up!

That is a very good looking pig mount. When you clean those things up there not so ugly!

Rudy, I've seen a lot of well done mounted hogs but yours is definitely a work of art!

Bush Pig is on our list for my trip and we're going to be down near Cape Town for four days so if I have one by then I may have to look you up!

Not a Rudy mount, It's Dennis mount....lol and I'm quite a ways from East Cape , I'm in Michigan Wildrose. That Bushpig is from my studio. Good luck on your quest, I didn't get one this trip 5 nights in a blind came up empty on a big boar. Could have shot sows and young boars, No beasts this time.

damn shame , you struck out on that leviathian ,in you tree camers ,pictures dennis ......
was hoping to see you make him look handsome ...........

Not a Rudy mount, It's Dennis mount....lol and I'm quite a ways from East Cape , I'm in Michigan Wildrose. That Bushpig is from my studio. Good luck on your quest, I didn't get one this trip 5 nights in a blind came up empty on a big boar. Could have shot sows and young boars, No beasts this time.

Well not my first moment of confusion and doubtless will not be my last.

Sorry you missed out. If you ever want to try to kill a big one here in Texas drop me a line and I'll try and give you a few names.

One thing I've learned about hogs over the years is that just about the time you think you have them patterend they'll do something completely unexpected. I've killed some really big old boars over the years and every one of them was a hog I'd never seen before or several miles from where I had seen them before.

Oddly enough the biggest hogs we've ever killed where when we were bird hunting.

Sorry to hear that Dennis, That was an awesome hog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.