Buffalo & Kudu Hunt - $10,000 All Inclusive

Indeed a great offer! Will be in touch.

This is a great offer. I was looking for something just like this for my son's 1st Cape Buffalo. For 2024 and 2025 I'm already booked up elsewhere, but 2026 is definitely doable.

I like how you do business. Also how many AH members think highly of you. 2025 is when I can do this trip. April or October. 2, maybe three hunters and 4 observers. Wives and 1 child. Any other details appreciated. 2 of us hunting have previously hunted Africa. Thanks! Herb
Hi Herb
Sent you a pm ,
Kind Regards
Wik

Got my dates booked for 2025!
Looking forward to hunting with you, Wik.

Hi Herb, have you checked out their website? Under the “accommodation” tab there are lots of photos of their respective lodging areas. My wife went with me on the last trip there and felt very comfortable watching cricket in the lodge or soaking up some sun by the pool. . .

Wik....my wife and friends possibly coming with us asked for pictures of the lodge and accommodations. Possible? Thanks VM, Herb
Hi Herb, Here are some photos,
As @Firebird mention, We have many photos of the Lodging and rooms on our website.
The Lodging for buffalo hunting is at South Camp. You can view our Northern Camp on the webiste.
www.game4africa.co.za
Thank you
Wik

PHOTOS BELOW

Rooms-9.jpg
Rooms-and-Chalets3.jpg
Rooms-and-Chalets4.jpg
Rooms-and-Chalets9.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge1.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge8.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge11.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge26.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge29.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wik....my wife and friends possibly coming with us asked for pictures of the lodge and accommodations. Possible? Thanks VM, Herb

@HerbJohnson I have hunted twice with Wik and the @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS crew. The accommodations are superb! Your wife and friends will love you for finding such a nice place to hunt, view wildlife, relax and enjoy the Eastern Cape.

Hi Herb, have you checked out their website? Under the “accommodation” tab there are lots of photos of their respective lodging areas. My wife went with me on the last trip there and felt very comfortable watching cricket in the lodge or soaking up some sun by the pool. . .

Watching cricket????? I thought the TVs at @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS only had three sports: Rugby, rugby and more rugby.

Wik is as good as it gets! Accommodations, food, service, all are top notch! This Buffalo/kudu/impala deal simply cannot be beat! This is my cape kudu, he’s a dandy! My Buffalo was an old old bull with lots of character, my buddy shot a tank of a Buffalo, 41 1/2” wide, 17” bosses. Book with confidence!

Image1708780925.633054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are normally there during the rugby championships and ithat has rubbed off on me-now I watch them here at home as well.
My wife is a baseball fan in the states and cricket held some fascination for her-I think she just Wik’s accent as he explained it to her. Cricket balls made great souvenirs for our friends when we got home

My wife is a non hunter ans doesn’t love animals the way I do BUT she wasn’t going to miss a vacation either. She hunted with us several days and did some of the stalks or hung out in the high rack on the truck with the tracker while we did harder/longer stalks. Some days she really did sit by the pool and read most of the day-the kitchen ladies doted on her! She is going back with me in 2025 and her only contingency was an overnighter at Pumba game park, which is fun for me and the camera as well.
Her favorite thing is the fire each night, just telling stories and drinking her Diet Coke by the fire-some sort of ancestral comfort I believe.

Wish I had room for a third buffalo. That is a good deal. Yes, kudu and impala are essentially free with that package. I'm seeing trophy fees from $1200 to $1800 for kudu. I will make room for a fourth kudu if I can find a nice one. So much fun to hunt. Their euros are easier to find wall space. Buffalo skulls are quite obtrusive (but big elk racks are the worst!).

I'm afraid I'm limited to management hunting buffalo from now on. But that can be just as challenging. And a lot cheaper. No messing with taxidermists and shipping agents.

I've been to Africa three times and I guess I'm the local authority (LOL), but I have been approached by a fellow that is interested in hunting RSA. I see that you have firearms for rent to clients and I'm curious as to what models and calibre that you have for rent for DG. Reason for asking is that I have suggested to him that they rent rather than take their own and I also strongly suggested that they practice with a DG rifle diligently to gain an intement knowledge of the firearm before even thinking of going on a DG hunt. I have access to several DG firearms and if the client in question is seriously interested, I would assist him in providing a firearm and training.

Thanks

Renting a DG rifle for $25/day including ammo seems VERY reasonable. Especially considering loaded factory ammo for my 404 can cost upwards of $20/cartridge!

I've been to Africa three times and I guess I'm the local authority (LOL), but I have been approached by a fellow that is interested in hunting RSA. I see that you have firearms for rent to clients and I'm curious as to what models and calibre that you have for rent for DG. Reason for asking is that I have suggested to him that they rent rather than take their own and I also strongly suggested that they practice with a DG rifle diligently to gain an intement knowledge of the firearm before even thinking of going on a DG hunt. I have access to several DG firearms and if the client in question is seriously interested, I would assist him in providing a firearm and training.

Thanks
I asked this very question before booking. 7mm rem mags for Plains game and 375 H&H for DG.

And you’ll have Wik backing you up with a CZ 550 416 Rigby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.