7 days, 5x hunting days and 2x travelling days, 1 hunter included
Hunting permit included
Total $9400

7 day buffalo hunt
1x buffalo cow
7 days, 5x hunting days and 2x travelling days, 1 hunter included
Hunting permit included
Total $4200

Included in our prices We will serve traditional South African food, early morning will consist of coffee/ tea, toast, cereals and rusk,cold meats and cheese. 11 o’clock brunch beacon ,eggs sausages and toast, coffee / tea and juice. Dinner typical South African food. All transportation to and from airport and in the hunting area. Service of a licensed professional hunter. Hunting vehicle and support team. Soft drinks Laundry services every third day . Rifle and or shotguns if needed. Rifle import permits at airport. 14 % Government tax on daily rates . Johannesburg will be the pick-up airport.
Not included in our prices Any air travel . Pre and post safari accommodation and meals. All animals taken ,wounded and lost to be paid in full. Air charters. Ammunition at cost. The preparation, packing documentation and export of trophies from South Africa. Gratuities to personal and camp staff. Any beer, wine or liquor. Extra hunting days . Hunting permits Any extra animals at our regular prices as per our brochure price. Night hunting one night free thereafter $ 130.00 / 100.00 Euro per truck per night Max two hunters. Each person who wish to hunt or travel with Savanna Hunting Safari's will sign an indemnity form. All accounts will be setteled by hunter/s or non hunter/s before departing hunting camp in cash.

20140525_131309-1.jpg
20140525_133754-1.jpg
20150309_093657.jpg
20150309_101219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great price. How large is the area that's hunted and are the Bulls mature and hard bossed?

We hunt 2 areas...the one is 3200 hectares and then we have another area is 1500 hectares...Yes we have very good, old bulls in both areas...good, hard hunting...

The bottom two pictures are not hard bossed animals. Now that first or top pictured bull is a shooter for sure.

The bottom two pictures are not hard bossed animals. Now that first or top pictured bull is a shooter for sure.
Yes you are right the bottom two dont hard boss, but those are female...they dont get that hard boss like the bulls do...

SJ that explains it! I was going to say that they looked like cows. Big girls aren't they? Bet they were fun to chase.

SJ that explains it! I was going to say that they looked like cows. Big girls aren't they? Bet they were fun to chase.
Yes CAustin it is great hunting...alot of people dont do the cow hunts, but the thrill of hunting a cow is just as good as hunting a bull...it is just cheaper and the trophy isnt the same...but still a very good hunt...

How big were the 2 hard bossed bulls?

Nice trophies for sure.

Halo guys...we only have 3 more buffalo left on quota for this year...dont miss out on this special

Awesome deal hope some time opens up for me so I can jump on a great deal like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you