Politics

.... It does not seem as though he did anything else regarding this situation that hasn't become the norm....
Well, if I recall correctly, prior to the FBI raid National Archives requested those documents for months. He ignored all the requests. If people are out to get you (as he states), why give them ammunition.

Actually GSA = 2 guys and a truck…

GSA has a variety of schedules and contract vehicles that it uses to supply both materials and services to the US Govt… contracting firms get on these schedules and contracts then bid for individual jobs (task orders or call orders, etc) as the different govt agencies request materials or services..

My firm for example does a substantial amount of work through two different GSA schedules…

All of that said.. when dealing with classified materials or services, GSA has access to numerous cleared firms (mine included) with all of the clearances and tools required to move or provide said materials and services…

There it is… @mdwest did it !!!

Well, if I recall correctly, prior to the FBI raid National Archives requested those documents for months. He ignored all the requests. If people are out to get you (as he states), why give them ammunition.
C'mon now.. He can't do any wrong!
Everybody is out to get him including some Republican states like Georgia! :)

He also instructed his lawyers to lie to the national archives saying that he had returned all documents in his possession, and he instructed staff to hide documents when his property was inspected. The repeated refusals to comply, attempts to defraud the government, and obstruction of justice are what led to him getting raided and indicted.

Good to see well educated, independent, free-thinking college students refusing to be part of the herd. ;-)

Screenshot_20240427_223433_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well, probably all of the stuff from the White House including personal furniture and boxes were shipped by GSA. They are not going to have "Two Guys and a Trucks" do the moving for security reasons.

I doubt there is anything nefarious there.

I might not agree with that.

Right.... also doesn't make Trump guilty of a crime. He has a talent for drawing attention on himself for sure... that's how he got elected. It does not seem as though he did anything else regarding this situation that hasn't become the norm....

A lot of good people are just totally fed up with all the attempts to trap him and persecute him. Especially when others, especially Democrats have apparently done MUCH worse and are let off or not even looked at.
I agree.

Good to see well educated, independent, free-thinking college students refusing to be part of the herd. ;-)

View attachment 602197
And the added bonus with this thanks to Brandon, taxpayers will probably be having the pleasure of paying off many/some of their student loans.

1714352082041.png

1714352103151.png

I agree to a certain extent. HOWEVER, Brandon evidently had personal possession of documents he knew he wasn't supposed to have for YEARS as a Senator then VP. Just because he's a braindead, doddling old fool NOW, he wasn't when he knowingly took the documents years ago. I don't care if he voluntarily handed over the documents now and ONLY because they were discovered in his garage during the investigation into Trumps document possession. He should be prosecuted or the charges against Trump dismissed. IMO, it's another example of a targeted prosecution of Trump during this Presidential election cycle. As I've said before here, I'm not a Trumper and really don't care who the GOP Presidential nominee is, but the Marxists will go after whoever the nominee is with Garland's weaponized DOJ leading the charge. VERY unfortunately, that's where we are politically today under Brandon's dictatorship. Mark my words!

I agree to a certain extent. HOWEVER, Brandon evidently had personal possession of documents he knew he wasn't supposed to have for YEARS as a Senator then VP. Just because he's a braindead, doddling old fool NOW, he wasn't when he knowingly took the documents years ago. I don't care if he voluntarily handed over the documents now and ONLY because they were discovered in his garage during the investigation into Trumps document possession. He should be prosecuted or the charges against Trump dismissed. IMO, it's another example of a targeted prosecution of Trump during this Presidential election cycle. As I've said before here, I'm not a Trumper and really don't care who the GOP Presidential nominee is, but the Marxists will go after whoever the nominee is with Garland's weaponized DOJ leading the charge. VERY unfortunately, that's where we are politically today under Brandon's dictatorship. Mark my words!
It is straight up election tampering.

And Biden was bragging about it! He made a snide remark saying "My opponent is busy".

I'd absolutely prefer another Republican instead of Trump. But this pisses me off so that I'm supporting Trump now.

It is straight up election tampering.

And Biden was bragging about it! He made a snide remark saying "My opponent is busy".

I'd absolutely prefer another Republican instead of Trump. But this pisses me off so that I'm supporting Trump now.
Yeah, what Bob said! THAT's the kind of nasty little weasel Biden has been since I first noticed him during the Robert Bork confirmation hearings.
I would tell you younkers to google it, but I can't imagine they'd be truthful about the nastiness displayed by Biden and Ted Kennedy.

View attachment 602197
There is one way to neutralise this lot - ignore them and let them destroy their campuses. Their loss.

There is one way to neutralise this lot - ignore them and let them destroy their campuses. Their loss.
Yes, and let them rebuild with their billions in endowment funds. Here’s a fun fact. Harvard has something like a $50 BILLION endowment fund. That’s almost what Russia’s entire military budget is. That’s just ONE Ivy League college. Mind boggling to me.

Last edited:
The only thing that Trump is guilty of, is being a threat to the radical agenda of the deep state, and the democrat flying monkey's.
Now he has to fight his way thru the Quagmire of Kangaroo courts of Judges & DA's that should be removed from the bench and disbarred.
IF.....Trump can get reelected, I seriously hope that he forms a special team to go after everyone responsible for this political hit job.
Starting With flushing the turds out of the FBI and DOJ.

The only thing that Trump is guilty of, is being a threat to the radical agenda of the deep state, and the democrat flying monkey's.
Now he has to fight his way thru the Quagmire of Kangaroo courts of Judges & DA's that should be removed from the bench and disbarred.
IF.....Trump can get reelected, I seriously hope that he forms a special team to go after everyone responsible for this political hit job.
Starting With flushing the turds out of the FBI and DOJ.
Absolutely. That POS Joe Biden and his entire administration are doing exactly what the accuse third world dictators of doing.

The only thing that Trump is guilty of, is being a threat to the radical agenda of the deep state...

No, he is guilty of perhaps the largest public display of narcissism I've seen in my lifetime. True, that's not illegal. But it's also an ugly enough personality/character trait that we deserve to have better (much, much better) in the person who would be the leader of the free world. And don't compare him to Biden - Biden doesn't deserve to be there either. Also, I don't believe that is all he is guilty of. I believe that not everything leveled against him is trumped up (haha), and there is some culpability/guilty with some of it, and time will prove that to be true.

Aaaaand there you go: so basically you accuse Biden of weaponizing the DOJ - of using it as his own hit squad - and you want Trump to turn around do the same thing. That doesn't sound a whole lot like changing the culture of DC; it sounds like perpetuating what's there, but installing a new emperor. Me? I do want things changed, and it's NOT going to happen with either of these decrepit fools in charge. I'm still hoping for that last 2 minute/4 quarter Hail Mary. Or I guess we've moved onto baseball season (Go Royals!), so that Kirk Gibson-esque 9th inning walk off.

The only Hail Mary you’ll get is with Trump found guilty and sentenced to life in prison, at 72 years of age a ten year stretch is a life sentence, and President Crapshispants is the only person on the ballot besides somebody no one even in her home state wanted, it’ll be pretty much vote for the Biden of your choice……glwt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drieslg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross