Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Blaser Branded Pelican 1700 Case for sale for $600. Buyer pays shipping.

1714126179551.png

The Blaser Pelican case was discontinued more than 5 years ago, but when available were selling for over $600. They will house one stock (trigger group installed), two barrels, bolt assembly, Blaser T-wrench, Blaser screwdriver, spare bolt head, spare magazine insert and still has room for some accessories or scopes.

The black case I bought new for my wife in 2019 (just after it was discontinued) and it’s never been used for travel. It has a couple of light handling marks, but no gouges. This case has made a living of sitting in my spare bedroom taking up space, protecting small cedar blocks I placed inside to make it smell good.

1714126303481.png

1714126339528.png

1714126370781.png

This case show remnants of a Sharpie marker used to put my last name on it. I did my best with to wipe it down with carb cleaner to get it off, but there is still some on there. It’s not bad, but still visible. I didn’t want to take a sander or brush to it.

1714126246913.png

If more pictures are needed or if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship it. As always, thanks for looking.

Blaser Branded Pelican 1700 Case for sale for $600. Buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 601585

The Blaser Pelican case was discontinued more than 5 years ago, but when available were selling for over $600. They will house one stock (trigger group installed), two barrels, bolt assembly, Blaser T-wrench, Blaser screwdriver, spare bolt head, spare magazine insert and still has room for some accessories or scopes.

The black case I bought new for my wife in 2019 (just after it was discontinued) and it’s never been used for travel. It has a couple of light handling marks, but no gouges. This case has made a living of sitting in my spare bedroom taking up space, protecting small cedar blocks I placed inside to make it smell good.

View attachment 601587
View attachment 601588
View attachment 601589

This case show remnants of a Sharpie marker used to put my last name on it. I did my best with to wipe it down with carb cleaner to get it off, but there is still some on there. It’s not bad, but still visible. I didn’t want to take a sander or brush to it.

View attachment 601586

If more pictures are needed or if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship it. As always, thanks for looking.
@BeeMaa very nice case, the “lock holes” even have steel around them and I don’t think the newer Pelicans are as good. Also, your foam cut-outs look like they will fit a rifle like a glove !!

That is a nice case. For the buyer it will simplify the need to cut out foam.
This case size easily fits in the trunk of a car, so every weekend trip can include some shooting practice!

They’re excellent cases and rare these days.

UPDATE - I will cover USPS Ground shipping CONUS. I shipped a nearly identical case two days ago and it cost me about $70.

This is a good price on a hard to find case. Most owners aren't selling them.

I'd like to have another one just because they are cool.

Sorry @philip Glass…case has been sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEXLNGHRN

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH