Are You A Member of SCI?

Life Member

Yes but not a life member. If they would do an installment plan like the NRA did a few years ago I would do it in a heart beat. I re-up in 3 year increments as well as our state chapter in which I’m on the Board of Directors.
Found this in the fine print on the SCI website.

*Payment plans available, please call 888-HUNT-SCI or 888-486-8724 for more details.

If you will shoot me a PM I will get you a list of Florida chapters. Looks like there are 7 of them.
Thanks, I finally found it, I had to put a specific large city in there and the search engine worked. Is there a way to preview the local chapters to see which one would be a better fit to join?

Life Member

Yes I’m a member of SCI and DSC

I need to join, how to I find out about the military veterans life membership. Not found on their website.
NRA offers this. I don’t believe SCI or DSC do, but I bet if they did at the same percentage off as the NRA one they’d get a lot of members converting to lifetime

Last edited:
Yes Sir

We’re having a get together in Brent on Saturday, unfortunately the RSVP time has passed. The next chapter meeting will be in June. It would be great to meet some others on the forum.
Cheers, H. A.

Give us a shout, it would be great to get together!

I’m a life member . One of the first 500 , so quite a while. Have been to both Reno and Las Vegas shows but it has been a while. No chapter close in Saskatchewan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyHandley

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.