Anyone hunt with PH named WP from Frontier Safari's in South Africa?

jimbo1972

AH member
Reaction score
Going on my first African Safari with Frontier Safari's in the Eastern Cape South Africa in July. (BTW they have been great in communicating with a first time Africa hunter) In emailing with them they mentioned my PH will be WP . They said WP will reach out as we get closer to July to coordinate pickup and final details. Just curious if anyone has hunted with WP.

I don't know that particular PH but Frontier Safaris is a class act. I hunted with them on my one and only Safari in June 2022. They're great with first time African hunters and you'll have a fantastic adventure.

All of you are going to enjoy the time at Frontier. Any of the PH's are top notch and if you need anything special just send a email to Nicolette (I believe) and if possible she'll get it taken care of for you.

Here are a few pictures of what you are in for.

Your room
inNfl2u.jpg

And view from the room

ho9Zjst.jpg

Dinner dining and social area

ztHMbPo.jpg

All of you are going to enjoy the time at Frontier. Any of the PH's are top notch and if you need anything special just send a email to Nicolette (I believe) and if possible she'll get it taken care of for you.

Your room
inNfl2u.jpg

And view from the room

ho9Zjst.jpg

ztHMbPo.jpg
Thank you

I don't know that particular PH but Frontier Safaris is a class act. I hunted with them on my one and only Safari in June 2022. They're great with first time African hunters and you'll have a fantastic adventure.
It was great to have you along on that safari! What a time.

Your room
inNfl2u.jpg

And view from the room

ho9Zjst.jpg

ztHMbPo.jpg
great pics and great memories. Enjoyed having you in the hunt!

Dori is now the office manager.

Going on my first African Safari with Frontier Safari's in the Eastern Cape South Africa in July. (BTW they have been great in communicating with a first time Africa hunter) In emailing with them they mentioned my PH will be WP . They said WP will reach out as we get closer to July to coordinate pickup and final details. Just curious if anyone has hunted with WP.
I am racking my brain on this one. I should know as @Rare Breed states.
I can tell you one thing, and that is that Barry Burchell has the best PH's with him at Frontier Safaris.
You will have a wonderful time and they will spoil you. Watch my video series on preparing for Africa.

I am racking my brain on this one. I should know as @Rare Breed states.
I can tell you one thing, and that is that Barry Burchell has the best PH's with him at Frontier Safaris.
You will have a wonderful time and they will spoil you. Watch my video series on preparing for Africa.
Thank you. Your videos have been invaluable as I prep for this hunt.

Thank you. Your videos have been invaluable as I prep for this hunt.
Thank you for your encouraging words! Best of luck on the safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martlee

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?