Archery Mule deer hunt in New Mexico

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
We have a few openings left for our Archery Mule deer hunts in New Mexico (rifle hunts are sold out) we still have Landowner tags for this hunt,last year are hunters went 4 for 4 with smallest deer scoring 174 P&Y. Hunt includes: 6 days of guided hunt, accomadations, 3 meals a day, transportation during the hunt and all field prep of your trophy. This hunt is conducted on a private ranch. Cost of this hunt is $3000 which requires a 50% down payment with remain balance due on arrival. (if you need a landowner tag the price is $300 for the tag on top of the hunt price) New Mexico archery season is September 1st-24th or January 1st-15th 2012. Hunt takes place is unit #24 nearest town is Deming.
Thanks!

popeandyoung3.jpg

2010muledeer4.jpg

2010muledeer3.jpg

2010muledeer2.jpg

Attachments

• popeandyoung3.jpeg
    popeandyoung3.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 2010muledeer2.jpeg
    2010muledeer2.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 2010muledeer4.jpeg
    2010muledeer4.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 117
  • 2010muledeer3.jpeg
    2010muledeer3.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 129
Those are some great Mulies.

Thanks, every year they are getting better and better, should be a good season for us.

Nice looking mulies. I was looking at your website and noticed you guide hunts for ibex. I'm just starting to enter the draw this year and am still contemplating to use a guide or go unguided if I ever get drawn. What kind of success do your hunters normally have on this hunt?

Last edited:
Nice looking mulies. I was looking at your website and noticed you guide hunts for ibex. I'm just starting to enter the draw this year and am still contemplating to use a guide or go unguided if I ever get drawn. What kind of success do your hunters normally have on this hunt?

If you are hunting the Florida mountains, I suggest a guide unless you know the area well, that area is tough hunt, We took two hunters last year one was a bow hunter who wounded the Ibex and we never recovered it, the other was a youth hunter and I post a picture. Our sucsess rate is close to 100 percent, it is a once in a life time hunt for sure.

2010ibex.jpg

Attachments

• 2010ibex.jpeg
    2010ibex.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Yes I meant the Florida's, sorry I forgot to specify. I'll definately keep your outfit in mind if I ever get a tag there. That's a really nice billy the youth hunter took, did that one tip break off from a fall after being shot?

Yes it did. Good luck with the draw, Hope you get a chance to hunt down there someday.

We only have 2 landowner tags left if someone is interested.
Thanks!
Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimber12N1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH