AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now there's plenty of hotels available at walking distance (less than a mile)
Hilton, Renaissance, Hilton Garden Inn, Grand Hyatt etc..

I’d be interested in getting together. Got flights and rooms booked already.

As of now there's plenty of hotels available at walking distance (less than a mile)
Interesting. When I put in Friday and Saturday nights they shoes full

Wow!…just booked my hotel for Friday and Saturday night…hotel rooms are filling up fast
Just rechecked…the four closest are all sold out as of today 10/1. As I did when you go outside them they are still available.

Are there any plans for a similar get-together in Dallas for the DSC Convention?

Are there any plans for a similar get-together in Dallas for the DSC Convention?

I was wondering the same thing. I am hoping to make it to one of them this year, but will likely be last min trip for me.

There has been an AH Dinner get together going on for several years. One of the highlights of the year for many of us;)

Our rooms are booked! @Jeff505 and I would like to attend the get together. I’ll watch this thread to see what the plan is.

I’ve been looking at the Convention website for a list of exhibitors. Has anyone found it?

Are we thinking the Friday evening?

Folks, I will be posting a new thread in the next coming week or so regarding the plans for the get together at SCI, I am currently waiting to hear back from the venue we used last year.
I do believe Friday worked best for most and will look to keep it on Friday if that is in agreeance for the majority.

I will keep everyone posted.

Nathan

I agree, Friday makes sense. Many folks leave mid day Saturday.

Not when I just tried to book...have rooms but not for last night or 2 of the show....and that's all the hotels not showing a fully booked banner on them on the Sci site...I booked one of the overflow ones at bottom of the hotel listing page....Holiday Inn downtown....and jeez for that type of hotel they know how to charge.....eye watering when you pull up the nightly rates , and how some nights differ dramatically.....

My son Trip and I are comming. We had a great time at last years get together.

Folks, I will be posting a new thread in the next coming week or so regarding the plans for the get together at SCI, I am currently waiting to hear back from the venue we used last year.
I do believe Friday worked best for most and will look to keep it on Friday if that is in agreeance for the majority.

I will keep everyone posted.

Nathan
Nathan is the very best!! N

We’ll likely drag the trailer up and camp. It’s a heck of a lot cheaper.
We are thinking of doing the same thing. Any advice on good safe camp grounds? Preferably also convenient ;)

We are thinking of doing the same thing. Any advice on good safe camp grounds? Preferably also convenient ;)

My wife is investigating. We have found some that will still be open. I will PM you when we pick one. We can all tell lies around the campfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FaustoLuxt

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.