Africana African Hunting Books For Sale

.... oldest is about 1878 i think, and got a mint 1st edition.... like its straight from the printers copy of lyells the hunting and spoor of central african game. :D Beers:

Was that the new book your dad gave you as a gift when you shipped out to fight in the Anglo Zulu War.:D:eek::D

Just got my book today. It was in great shape.

Ses, It was very kind of you to leave that $100 bill you used as a book mark in the book!:D

Seriously, it was good doing business with you. Hope you sell a bunch more.

All the best.

ALREADY?!??!?! Not supposed to be there till Saturday!! Well, enjoy it and the $100 bill! Been looking all over for it, now I know where it got to!!:eek:;)

Not based on what I have sold so far, LOL!:LOL:

Feel free to make offers for the books guys! Rather see them sold here than a book buyer.

The 2 Selous books, Turner, Stoneham, Herne and Holmes are all sold. Make me an offer, "go ahead, make my day".

:eek::p:pAt this rate its going to be a long bloody time building up my safari fund fellas!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL::love::love::love::love::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:eek: Make offers!

Good Luck with the sale!

:DLots of books left, make me an offer I cant refuse!:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::D:rolleyes::eek:

I will let this go for a while then probably offer the remainder to Safari Press.

Don't do that, I'll have a look thru my small collection and see what you have that I need.

Scott,
Post up what you have left please.
Cody

Fellas. If I have not listed it as sold its still available in the lists posted. All listed on first page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorinneBro

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double