Zimbabwe Bow Pemit

tcw

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Is a permit required for your bow when you enter Zimbabwe?
If so how much?

As far as my knowledge goes... not required to take it into the country but you do need a special bow permit issued to hunt if I am not mistaken, maybe try discussing it with your Zim outfitter they would be able to give you a solid.

Sorry that I could not be of more help.

My best always.

Wow if what I heard $30 levy each way is true, it's cheaper to hunt with a rifle.

Wow brick no wayï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·i believe you are right it changed since my last visit several years ago...that's daylight robbery though....wow!@#$&/&@#

My best always

Wow brick no wayï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·ï½·i believe you are right it changed since my last visit several years ago...that's daylight robbery though....wow!@#$&/&@#

My best always

I felt for the outfitters that had to suck up the mid season taxes increases on trophies.
Thousands of dollars in many cases.

NO planning or notice, just an announcement.

A true cash grab.

True we went through something similar in Moz, a rifle import card is $300 now, and many of the" tag fees" were almost doubled....

Cash grabbing indeed......, and yet there are individuals out there thinking that outfitters are jumping on the Bots and Zambia situation... which honestly is not the case.... O.... the joys of Africa... (note I am not complaining simply stating... :) :_ :* :) )

My best always.

No you don't to the best of my knowledge. I have a copy of the proposed tariffs for National Parks Estates for 2014.
A plains game bow hunt permit is being levied at US$100 and a dangerous game bow permit at US$1500 for 2014.

Good, if its only National parks.
I guess you had better want to bow hunt dangerous game with your bow pretty badly.

Thanks for clarifying.

No you don't to the best of my knowledge. I have a copy of the proposed tariffs for National Parks Estates for 2014.
A plains game bow hunt permit is being levied at US$100 and a dangerous game bow permit at US$1500 for 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosettaMar

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.