ZIMBABWE: 10 Days In Zimbabwe With NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Congratulations
Do you have eny problems for booking the safari with wayne?

Congratulations
Do you have eny problems for booking the safari with wayne?
Nope it was pretty simple and straight forward. His wife and him answer all questions you might come up with and made it painless and easy honestly. No problems at all.

Congratulations!

I love seeing less common cartridges used, and the moment I saw that .460 sitting in the footprint I was like heck yeah!

View attachment 597398
Its been a couple weeks after my 10 day Elephant hunt with Wayne has unfolded. I booked this hunt from seeing an add on this forum. With Wayne’s pricing it seemed to good to be true, but after researching and reaching out to people who have hunted with him I took the chance. From young age I’ve dreamed of Africa reading everything I could get my hands on and honestly with Wayne’s pricing it gives a blue collar working guy like me a chance to full fill that life long dream to chase an elephant of my own instead of living in somebody else’s hunt and story. So I booked for first part of March, which was little over year out for me to get ready.

This would be my 3rd trip to Africa previously hunted cape buffalo in Zim with CMS and PG with Karoo Safaris. So not completely new but completely new if you know what I mean. So me being me I decide my 378wby would work but you know if the right rifle showed itself I might just need a true elephant rifle I told myself. Well in classifieds a beautiful 460wby showed up. I couldn’t resist it, it was to good to pass up. So now I had an Elephant Gun!!!! So i topped it off with a Trijicon red dot sight and loaded up some 500gr CEB solids and got to practicing. Rocks, Jack Rabbits, Deer, and Pigs weren’t safe I shot as much as I could. Which by the way it kicks like a castrated camel but was manageable with right form and practice.

Gracy Travel handled all are travel and arrangements needed and went flawlessly just like the past two times and before I knew it Wayne was picking my Dad and I up at the Bulawayo airport and we were off to camp.

View attachment 597419
This is how you test the operation of your adrenal system! Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BessieSelw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?