ZAMBIA: 2018 Luangwa To Livingstone With Strang Middleton

You’ve got a talent, Mike. Wonderfully written, can’t wait to read the rest!

Great report!!

Well done! Interesting note on your boots. I made that same mistake with merrells. A soft sole is critical for stalking. I’ve made the switch to Russell’s. My wife uses Courtney’s.

Beautiful buffalo take in a very memorable way. Congrts. Your doing well. Enjoying the hunts with you.
Bruce

Enjoyed reliving the day you got your buff from your perspective! Congrats again bud(y)

You’ve got a talent, Mike. Wonderfully written, can’t wait to read the rest!

Thank you Jake!! That means a lot I’ve dabbled in writing it’s always been something I’ve enjoyed

Well done! Interesting note on your boots. I made that same mistake with merrells. A soft sole is critical for stalking. I’ve made the switch to Russell’s. My wife uses Courtney’s.

When( not if ) I go back I’ll go the Courtney or Russell route myself

Beautiful buffalo take in a very memorable way. Congrts. Your doing well. Enjoying the hunts with you.
Bruce

Thank you! That bull was definitely what I was looking for on my first hunt for them!

Enjoyed reliving the day you got your buff from your perspective! Congrats again bud(y)

Thanks Buddy It was a dream hunt!! I’m glad we didn’t have a buff wanting to try us like that Hippo did!

Reactions: WAB
Congrats on a great buffalo, your story and pictures brought back some great memories of my hunt in Zambia. Have really enjoyed reading your hunt report.

When( not if ) I go back I’ll go the Courtney or Russell route myself

There is one light hiker I’ve found with a softer, more flexible sole. It’s the Merrell Chameleon. I use them around the farm and will take them as backup to my Russell’s this year. We are hunting for a full month so changing up shoes will likely be necessary.

There is one light hiker I’ve found with a softer, more flexible sole. It’s the Merrell Chameleon. I use them around the farm and will take them as backup to my Russell’s this year. We are hunting for a full month so changing up shoes will likely be necessary.

Those look nice! I’ve got that page bookmarked now so I can go back and order a pair!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdventureBound

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)