Would you like a Cigar?

Down to a total of 46 days to retirement with 27 days of sick leave I must take in the next 1 1/2 month. Happy Wed, but soon it will be a Sat everyday. :ROFLMAO: Smoking an Oliva Black Swan.

IMG_2055.jpeg

It will be here before you know it, I am still trying to get used to this retirement gig.

Down to a total of 46 days to retirement with 27 days of sick leave I must take in the next 1 1/2 month. Happy Wed, but soon it will be a Sat everyday. :ROFLMAO: Smoking an Oliva Black Swan.

View attachment 606033

You’re my hero Oscar. May just have to join you, especially if your Mom will share your cigars with me!

It’s a great afternoon in Middle Georgia :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2063.jpeg

Cigarpage.com is my source. . I’ve gotten a few in here on to them. Great deals and free shipping (y)

I love those Placencias, excellent smoke,
lots of flavor and smoke. (y)

IMG_0469.jpeg

Couldn’t get the lawnmower to start to cut down my weeds, so opened up this weekend’s collection, may have to do an enee-meenie minee mo to select.

Just looked at cigar page web site, they have some good prices!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend brothers of the leaf. Thanks to all who served, and for those who made the ultimate sacrifice. I smoke this weekend in their honor.

I have a new cigar to move to the top of my list, just got done smoking it and enjoyed it so much that the stub burnt my fingers, it’s one that was recommended above, Arthur fuente placencia, really smooth taste goes great with a glass of bourbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SergioMib

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.