Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I didnt think I would ever sell this rifle, but I just dont see where I will be needing it and have several calibers that will do should the need arise.

I have spoke of this here before, but its a very fine rifle in all ways, accurate reliable, great trigger and one of the smoothest actions I have come across.
And at this time its very hard to find, I cant find any listed anywhere though I am sure one could be found if they spent enuf time looking.

Bore excellent in the 25" bbl. Rifle excellent overall.

Anyway here is a few pics, I have more if someone wants to see something specific, condition is excellent, never hunted, one owner, me, bought NIB. Comes with box, papers, ring bases and 40 pcs of new R-P brass for reloading.

Looking for $1150 shipped via USPS Ground insured. Always entertain trade offers. Must of course ship to an FFL and if your FFL wont accept from non FFL with DL for ID, find another FFL, PITA to take it to one on this end and it would cost buyer another $100 to do.

Post an 'I'll take it here" and follow with a PM to arrange the sale. Questions welcome but first to post here buys it.

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4099.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a hot deal

Very nice rifle at a very fair price and in my favorite cartridge. The .338 WINCHESTER MAGNUM cartridge IS becoming more and more difficult to find in good rifles. GLWS!

Nice rifle, if I did not already have a 338 Win Mag I would buy it. I love the 338 Win Mag as a caliber.

Thats a hot deal
I didnt think I would ever sell this rifle, but I just dont see where I will be needing it and have several calibers that will do should the need arise.

I have spoke of this here before, but its a very fine rifle in all ways, accurate reliable, great trigger and one of the smoothest actions I have come across.
And at this time its very hard to find, I cant find any listed anywhere though I am sure one could be found if they spent enuf time looking.

Bore excellent in the 25" bbl. Rifle excellent overall.

Anyway here is a few pics, I have more if someone wants to see something specific, condition is excellent, never hunted, one owner, me, bought NIB. Comes with box, papers, ring bases and 40 pcs of new R-P brass for reloading.

Looking for $1150 shipped via USPS Ground insured. Always entertain trade offers. Must of course ship to an FFL and if your FFL wont accept from non FFL with DL for ID, find another FFL, PITA to take it to one on this end and it would cost buyer another $100 to do.

Post an 'I'll take it here" and follow with a PM to arrange the sale. Questions welcome but first to post here buys it.

View attachment 599993
View attachment 599994
View attachment 599995
View attachment 599996
View attachment 599997
View attachment 599998
View attachment 599999
Good evening Sir.
I have been away for a bit, log on and one of my favorite rifles is here for sale..
Please send a PM and lets chat.

Nice rifle, if I did not already have a 338 Win Mag I would buy it. I love the 338 Win Mag as a caliber.
Likewise I've owned a few, a bit stout in the recoil dept but quite doable

Likewise I've owned a few, a bit stout in the recoil dept but quite doable
This is the softest shooting .338 I have owned. Nice soft and thick pad.

Rifle is SPF, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob