Berettaco

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
Good evening all,

I’m looking for a good place to book a whitetail hunt for this fall, was thinking of Kansas but not stuck on exactly there. Ideally somewhere within 10-12 hour drive of southern Missouri. If you have any outfitter recommendations I’d greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Berettaco

Reactions: WAB
Good evening all,

I’m looking for a good place to book a whitetail hunt for this fall, was thinking of Kansas but not stuck on exactly there. Ideally somewhere within 10-12 hour drive of southern Missouri. If you have any outfitter recommendations I’d greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Berettaco

We have a member here who has guided hunts in the flint hills. Jerry Meacher I believe. I don’t recall his AH handle.

If you want a BIG whitetail, Alberta would be #1 and Saskatchewan would be #2.

I’d like to make it to Canada for a hunt - might do that next year. Have a safari this July/Aug so I’m limited on vacation time and fun money - was looking for a closer to home trip for ‘24

There was a sponsor on here that did guided whitetail hunts when he wasn’t in Africa. He did some podcasts on this site during covid to keep us all going. Maybe someone else can remember who that was. . .

Nathan Askew-bullet safaris. He had a good deal on whitetails years ago I wish I could have taken advantage of.
My memory is slow but I get there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.