Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
NZ
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12064736

If you're sick of the pouring rain across most of New Zealand over the past few days, just think it could be worse: at least you're not in Kelowna, Canada, where it has been raining liquid poo.

Residents of Kelowna are baffled by the literal "s**tstorm".

According to Global News, between May 9 and 12 in particular, cars and buildings in the British Columbia town were covered in poo as the mysterious liquid fell from the skies.

A driver and her son spoke to Global News about the time they drove through the poo storm.

"Our car was inundated with liquid poo falling from the sky," Susan Allen said.

"We [saw] the airplane flying over. We watched the stuff fall from the sky," she recalled.

"It smelled so bad that my stomach got ill."

The following day, Allen had to see a doctor as her eye was "swollen and red".

Kelowna International Airport received a complaint, as an aircraft was nearby at that time.

Government agency Transport Canada is investigating the unpleasant deluge.

Somebody will be in sh*t over that one.

Well, the LAST time I posted this meme a few people got all bent out of shape...

BF2A9D2D-1ECD-46DE-9CC0-AC52EFDE5B69.png

It must be that woman from the Tim Horton's incident at it again.............:ROFLMAO:

Someone crapping all over BC?

Cabinet-Notley_rdax_480x480_75.jpg

Who could it be? :whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineFu

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.