What's Flying This Plane ?

that is what the draft would be for
Good God Almighty!! How utterly pukingly disgusting. That is a total disgrace to every human being. What in hell happened to the prim and proper stiff upper lip Brits??

This is what happens when an airline can't find enough qualified female pilots to meet the government quotas...
Well, I shall stay away,what happens if these beaches start a fight and want to crash the plane to get back at their lover! Ouch, things going downhill fast!

Puts an entire new meaning to “ beef or chicken”…

Some people are credulous in the extreme. That looks like Richard Branson (owner of VIRGIN AIRWAYS). The red jacket should also be a bit of a clue.

Sometimes people on here amaze me...I think most are up to date on the shit that is the daily world now....but apparently not....get used to this bullshit as its how your world is going....and the companies are just going with the fkdup flow ....or they end up being sued for discrimination....and yeah usa if its not there already...its about to happen....if I was one of those useless fktards like bezos or what's his name with the vomit inducing electric car company...I would have bought a country...a big one....and would now be charging all you people to buy your passports to come and live in a benevolently run dictatorship....where things are sort of how it was in the 70s and 80s....so please stop being so surprised at all this shit....its how it is and has been going.... :E Shrug: :D Beers:

… what has become nauseating :sick: about anything WOKE is the “overplay!” Like British Airlines feeling the need to publicly announce THIS Co. policy & why!? Just implement your damn WOKE policy internal to the Co. & move on!

News, Media, Social Media ALL “overplaying” the WOKE message & to whom!? IMHO, 98% of any Nations population doesn’t give a sh!t about this subject cuz, it has zero impact on their quality of life.

I don’t care if a Mr. pilot shows up in daisy dukes w/ tube top & hot pink lip stix or a onesie wearing a diaper & sucking on a pacifier … Take-off, Fly, & Land that’s his job!

Woke … baked & overdone just like Heeey, Dynamite, Cool & Hey Dude!

We do a bit of flying where I live. As in that’s the only way to get the mail, no highway. We had a gent here for several years that was transitioning to female. Hell of a good pilot. Got extremely emotional due to the hormonal changes induced chemically, ended up losing his medical certificate I believe. Sad. Good pilots are very valuable here. For the life of me I cannot understand why one would go down this road. Maybe he can get a job with BA.

I know a lot of Pilot's and the Flight Physical is pretty stringent to be able to pass! I agree with @gbflyer said about the hormonal changes. I'm damn proud to be a man and I will NEVER change that! I can't understand why they'd want to experience what a real woman goes through.. Emotional, hot flashes and everything else that comes with it.. LOL

A 4 year old boy running around in a spiderman costume and telling everybody he's really spiderman is cute, and we humor him. A 24 year old man running around doing the same thing, we'd try to get him some psychological help. But if a grown-up dude dresses as a woman and runs around telling everybody he's a woman, morons today say "how brave."

I'm not sure how we're making life better for these people by playing along with their delusions, and smacks of being patronizing. I just can't understand in what universe that's a good thing.

We do a bit of flying where I live. As in that’s the only way to get the mail, no highway. We had a gent here for several years that was transitioning to female. Hell of a good pilot. Got extremely emotional due to the hormonal changes induced chemically, ended up losing his medical certificate I believe. Sad. Good pilots are very valuable here. For the life of me I cannot understand why one would go down this road. Maybe he can get a job with BA.
I know of one instance where reported sexual abuse by a sibling may have been a trigger. No, I will not provide any further information on that case. Everyone has a right to privacy.

Placing diversity above competence seems like a great idea to the woke........but I'll bet they don't have fruitcakes flying their private jets...............or Air Force 1. No, they only want the best pilots. Once again, rules for us, but not for them.....................FWB

Placing diversity above competence seems like a great idea to the woke........but I'll bet they don't have fruitcakes flying their private jets...............or Air Force 1. No, they only want the best pilots. Once again, rules for us, but not for them.....................FWB
You said it bill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.