Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
I have a single copy on my bench but am looking for another to gift to a friend that is just getting started. My friend is also a fairly new member here and I hope that he doesn't see this. I may have something in my reloading stash that you are interested in trading? PM with offers or ideas.

Attachments

• Woodleigh Bullets & Products – :SAMHUNTVIC:.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Just ordered one, been looking for some time. Very good communication with seller and western union pay was easy.

I will second the reliability of SamHuntVic- Grant will get you taken care of and I’ve dealt with him multiple times in both OZ & with international shipping.
Just shot Grant an email. Is there a better way to get ahold of him? I’m in the US. Thanks for posting this!

You can buy one here. I just checked and he lists 4 in stock. The owner is a friend of mine so I can vouch for him. https://samhuntvic.com.au/product/woodleigh-products/
I had hoped that someone stateside would have offered one of these manuals for sale or trade for some .423 Woodleigh's or ?. I will bet your friend sells all four copies quickly. Now to find a Western Union. Thanks for the tip!

Just shot Grant an email. Is there a better way to get ahold of him? I’m in the US. Thanks for posting this!
He should reply to you no problems. But if you dont hear, message me and I will follow him up.

I also ordered one from Grant. Very easy process and it was in the mail the next day. Western Union took about 30 seconds online.

I found him to be very responsive to email.

Good news guys. I knew grant would sort you out (y)

Hi blokes, I have been a member here some time ago I think, but it must have lapsed. Anyway thanks for your business, we should always have these manuals in stock or on the way to us.
Unfortunately we can no longer ship projectiles but I can always advise if your requirement is available for your local dealer to supply. Grant.

Grant is great. Just got 1000 woodleighs for a 470 from him via a friend.
Just wish he’d have some 375 300gn hd in soon

Had a wonderful experience ordering the manual from Grant as well, many thanks for the recommendation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?