AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
As title says looking for some Factory
Federal 375 HH 300 gr Aframe ammo.
I know it is a scarce item. I thought I would not need any for anytime soon but my upcoming safari plans have changed and find myself short. Would anyone have a box or two to spare.

Thanks
Mark

I think I bought the last box for sale at a retailer in Canada a couple weeks ago. I am delaying load development until I have at least another box. 50 bullets go pretty quick.

I'm keeping an eye on the used gun websites up here but there isn't nearly as much safari suitable kit for sale.

I thought I had some for you, but when I pulled everything out, I only had 416 Swift A-frames bullets

I thought I had some for you, but when I pulled everything out, I only had 416 Swift A-frames bullets
Thank you! Really doesn't seem to be a lot of them kicking around. The guy that sold me his last box says he might get more toward summer. In the meantime I'm plinking with 300 gr PRVI and doing some load development with my supply of 250 gr TTSX

As title says looking for some Factory
Federal 375 HH 300 gr Aframe ammo.
I know it is a scarce item. I thought I would not need any for anytime soon but my upcoming safari plans have changed and find myself short. Would anyone have a box or two to spare.

Thanks
Mark
You should've sent me a text ... if you need another let me know

Swift is suppose to have 375 300gr available in April. You can go online and reserve what you need .

Swift rep at Nashville told me they would be available April/ May time frame

Don’t blame you. You can always count on AH Members to help out.

Thanks to all for the replies and PMs

@Fatback supplied me with 2 boxes, they are a different Lot # than the box and 6 rounds I had. The two lots POI is so much different I would like to find another box or two of this lot number if anyone has any to spare.
Thank you all
IMG_7849.jpg

Thanks to all for the replies and PMs

@Fatback supplied me with 2 boxes, they are a different Lot # than the box and 6 rounds I had. The two lots POI is so much different I would like to find another box or two of this lot number if anyone has any to spare.
Thank you all
View attachment 594976
How different was the POI at 100? I’ve never seen a significant difference in 300 gr 375 (lead core) bullets for hunting purposes. Surprised to read this.

If I’d have seen this in time I could’ve sold you the two back you sold me, they’re the right lot number. I won’t need them till Africa trip #2 for Buffalo in ‘25.

How different was the POI at 100? I’ve never seen a significant difference in 300 gr 375 (lead core) bullets for hunting purposes. Surprised to read this.

2in higher and 1.5 left.
The lots I had where 2021 run.
Then @Fatback sent me a fresher batch, last years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superlativewatches

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.