Wanted A quality .22 Rimfire Scope

Bapu

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Am looking for a rimfire scope the old 2-7 leupold preferably in mint condition or anything decent.
Thank you

I have a 3-9 Leupold rimfire that I'm not using

I'll take a look I think I have an older Leupold 2x7 rimfire scope laying around somewhere.

I'll check tonight when I get home and let you know.
PM me your phone number and I'll take a few photos.

VX Freedom 3-9X40 rimfire

I have a NEW IN BOX Leupold M8-6X Compact which I had Leupold set at 75 yd. parallax free back in the early 90's (I was a factory rep for Leupold for 16 years). I had planned to put it on a Win M52 Sporter but couldnt turn down the offer I had on the gun. I think it is simply the best choice for a super accurate rimire rifle. I have another just like it on another sporterized M52. You can see a squirrel's nose behind a tree at 70 yards! I will sell it for $400 (I just saw a used one sell on GB for $440 with standard 150yd PF.) Plus shipping. It will fit in a med flat rate box.

I have a NEW IN BOX Leupold M8-6X Compact which I had Leupold set at 75 yd. parallax free back in the early 90's (I was a factory rep for Leupold for 16 years). I had planned to put it on a Win M52 Sporter but couldnt turn down the offer I had on the gun. I think it is simply the best choice for a super accurate rimire rifle. I have another just like it on another sporterized M52. You can see a squirrel's nose behind a tree at 70 yards! I will sell it for $400 (I just saw a used one sell on GB for $440 with standard 150yd PF.) Plus shipping. It will fit in a med flat rate box.
Which reticle?
6x fixed power isn’t to much for a rimfire.
What’s the objective?
Thank you

I have a 4x Leupold on my Weatherby Mark 22 Auto and it is perfect.

Which reticle?
6x fixed power isn’t to much for a rimfire.
What’s the objective?
Thank you
I had it made with the fine duplex reticle and set parralax free at 75 yards instead of 150. That keeps the image still from 10 ft to 100+ yards. It is the original M8 6X Compact, 6x33, from the 90's that is 10.5 inches long and weighs 8 ounces, much smaller profile than the later AO version. It fits perfectly on high grade rimfires. Clean lines, long eye relief and low profile. I have a set of Super Low (.550) Double Dovetail Leupold rings also, depending on what rifle you have and which bases are available.

Attachments

• 20230912_105424.jpg
    20230912_105424.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230912_105500.jpg
    20230912_105500.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
I had it made with the fine duplex reticle and set parralax free at 75 yards instead of 150. That keeps the image still from 10 ft to 100+ yards. It is the original M8 6X Compact, 6x33, from the 90's that is 10.5 inches long and weighs 8 ounces, much smaller profile than the later AO version. It fits perfectly on high grade rimfires. Clean lines, long eye relief and low profile. I have a set of Super Low (.550) Double Dovetail Leupold rings also, depending on what rifle you have and which bases are available.
Sent you a pm.

The early Bushnell elite scopes were made with leftover glass from the Bausch & Lomb elites when Bushnell took over. Really good glass at about $200 new old stock. Less if used. They have minimum eye relief for anything that recoils, but are perfect for .22.

The early Bushnell elite scopes were made with leftover glass from the Bausch & Lomb elites when Bushnell took over. Really good glass at about $200 new old stock. Less if used. They have minimum eye relief for anything that recoils, but are perfect for .22.
Parralax not set for rimfire distances. The 541 is a high grade rifle.

Last edited:
I have a Shilen barreled 77/22 that will do one ragged hole at 50yds with Lapua Gold--scope is a 3-9x36 Zeiss Diavari, and it has not been changed for paralax. Planning for a scope to help you do better than that? (keep your eye centered, on purpose)

I have a Leupold MX8 4x scope I would let go very reasonably. 4x32 and has the fine tapered cross hairs.. $150.00

I have a Weaver K4 I will sell you for $50 if you want to put something pedestrian on a fine rifle like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.