Wanted 375 H&H

Frisco Gun Club. Great looking rifle for $1250

different rifle..

the one at McClelland was a $1250 gun on a good day (IMO).. they wanted about $1800 for it..

Yeah the frisco one got my hopes up until I opened the bolt

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.45 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.47 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.49.49 AM.png
    723.3 KB · Views: 77
The guy in Healy just dropped his price on the CZ to $1100. Looks like it includes the Leupold. Add on Alaska's List. I don't know the guy, didn't even look at the pics closely. Check it out if you feel like it.

I don’t have any kids, so “free fall” will be written in my will to recieve this 375. The lawyers can figure out how to track you down.

guy should be shipping the CZ today! Thanks again for the post

Just make sure the lawyers know that free fall is spelled “mdwest”…. I’ll make sure they figure out how to track him down… :D

I don’t have any kids, so “free fall” will be written in my will to recieve this 375. The lawyers can figure out how to track you down.

That's freefall, one word. Tell them to ask old guys in Trapper Creek, one of them can find me.

Congratulations.
Krish

I tried to get a young AH member to come to Michigan and shoot a lot of ammo through my double rifles, and large magazine rifles from 375 H&H to 450 Rigby. I suggested that he might even want to ask my daughter to dinner.... But, he "has a girlfriend". I asked him, "Does your girlfriend's father have double rifles for you to inherit? :)

I tried to get a young AH member to come to Michigan and shoot a lot of ammo through my double rifles, and large magazine rifles from 375 H&H to 450 Rigby. I suggested that he might even want to ask my daughter to dinner.... But, he "has a girlfriend". I asked him, "Does your girlfriend's father have double rifles for you to inherit? :)
The Lovely Mrs and I would be happy to buy your daughter dinner...
How you feeling, by the way?

It’s officially in the shipping process. First thing in my mind is the stock refinish at least based on pics I don’t like the rose color. And new scope rings as the silver ones look all wrong

AB5C27D5-8477-4155-9542-A98ECDBBA952.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s officially in the shipping process. First thing in my mind is the stock refinish at least based on pics I don’t like the rose color. And new scope rings as the silver ones look all wrong

View attachment 518910
Congrats. Looks like it was dunked in marine grade poly. Looks like it has seen plenty of action. Great first mid-bore! Strip it and roll.

Some CZ 550 Safari magnum stocks came like that from factory. I had one. I sanded it down and oil finished it.
Krish

I actually saw one yesterday at Cabelas in Lexington, Ky yesterday Win mod. 70 nothing fancy I believe was priced at $1066. In the fine gun room. Has red butt pad.

I actually saw one yesterday at Cabelas in Lexington, Ky yesterday Win mod. 70 nothing fancy I believe was priced at $1066. In the fine gun room. Has red butt pad.

If it’s CRF I’m amazed it isn’t already long gone..

I saw close to a dozen 375 win 70’s yesterday at a local gun show… the cheapest one (CRF stainless classic) was $1800….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne847393

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.