Value of Whitworth in 375HH

ktk120

AH veteran
Reaction score
I'm familiar with the express models but what would the value be on this configuration of whitworth mauser in 375HH. It appeared as new when I got it and I have put about 30 rounds through it. Very accurate. Beautiful wood. Scope is just a long eye relief bushnell that could go with but of no major value. I have too many things in the fire right now thinning a few things out.

1Ibgsei.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark X ?

I'm familiar with the express models but what would the value be on this configuration of whitworth mauser in 375HH. It appeared as new when I got it and I have put about 30 rounds through it. Very accurate. Beautiful wood. Scope is just a long eye relief bushnell that could go with but of no major value. I have too many things in the fire right now thinning a few things out.

View attachment 589178
I bought one 3 years ago for $1,500 used not new but in as new condition. Sold it for $1,200 as I moved to another caliber.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct mine was an Interarms one

No Interarms Whitworth. I believe this may have been called the Alaskan configuration
I owned one just like yours, On the left side of the receiver it said Mark X and had a gloss stock, very accurate rifle They also produced a model with a barrel band and Express sights
fullsizeoutput_87b.jpeg

Interarms Whitworth didn't make an Alaskan model. Does yours have "Whitworth" on it somewhere? Their Safari model has the barrel band for sling attachment with express sights and no white spacers. IMO it's worth $1200-1300 as a Whitworth. A little less for the Mark X model. Either way, you have a very nice rifle.

Yes this has Withworth across the receiver ring just like the express models but has a monte carlo stock and no barrel band. I have seen this model before on gunbroker and other places.

Yes this has Withworth across the receiver ring just like the express models but has a monte carlo stock and no barrel band. I have seen this model before on gunbroker and other places.
You have a really nice Whitworth then, just not the Safari Express model. IMO, it's still worth $1100-1300 in the fine shape it's in. Maybe on GB you could get $1500? Just put "rare" and/or "scarce" in the description and one of the moronic buyers on there will jump on it. LOL

I sold mine with a Leupold on it for 750.00 about 5 years ago but Prices have gone up since then. I paid 1K for my 375HH Safari model also around 5 years ago

yea my health insurance and vehicle payment were half as much 5 years ago too lol. hell even 3 years ago for that matter. I think I will list it up here for probably 1300 shipped for now. That price point would be fine for me since shipping that long of a rifle is about $75 these days or more

Yup,everything has gone up except our incomes good luck with you sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowan458

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.