Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
LIFE NRA, LIFE SCI, LIFE TTHA, RME
Hunted
South Africa, England, Scotland, North America
New Mexico, Browning X-Bolt HC, 6.5 PRC, 127 gr Barnes LRX, not too far and drop like a switch was flipped.

7EFA745A-F4DE-4D9E-BCEA-EAFCC27B5DBE.jpeg

IMG_2510.jpeg

21FD4DCA-EB20-436E-A928-4FC7E833B7D6.jpeg

IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2557.jpeg

Congratulations, they’re a blast to hunt

GREAT JOB! Nice setup too!

Solid pronghorn, congrats!

Nice, congratulations.

Beautiful speed goat. I love the character of the all the burrs. Congratulations! On my bucket list. Also love the way you did your harvest pictures with the empty case or arrow shaft. Pretty unique.

Nice looking antelope. Congratulations. any idea of his horn length. I see by the range that you like sneaking right up on them.
Thanks. No idea, I didn’t score him. I was pushing my luck to get that close. We started out over 1000. At 720 we seriously contemplated taking the shot but we decided push it. He was with 4 does. There was no cover and that’s a lot of eyes.

Beautiful speed goat. I love the character of the all the burrs. Congratulations! On my bucket list. Also love the way you did your harvest pictures with the empty case or arrow shaft. Pretty unique.

Thank you. They are worth taking the time to hunt. Those are metal tin photos with the case(s), recovered bullets or arrows that were used to harvest the animals. I take reclaimed barn wood and make floating shelve. I display all my hunting and fishing pics, from all my trips, this way, in my man cave. Here are last two hunts I added last weekend. I display the mounts all over the house. It’s an easy way to remember the hunts and discuss rifles/rounds/bullet performance and so on.

IMG_2886.jpeg

Congrats on a nice pronghorn!

Nice animal! He has very tall horns!

Thanks for your report! I enjoy pronghorn hunting also.

Nice! They are fun to hunt

Nice goat! Good shooting. I like your setup.
Bruce

Beautiful Pronghorn. They are fun to hunt aren't they.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyGard

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!