USA: Daughters Buck Hunt

Holy Moly! Grown up is an understatement. Congrats to both is in order then! Please send my best to them.

Will do Sir!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful notes.
I have the day off from work and our first snow of the season is hitting right now. I have lots of little chores around the house to get done, namely butcher deer and clean up the hunting equipment. The oldest daughter, the one that just got married, wants me to take her quail hunting today. Not sure it is going to happen with the weather but we will see.

Thanks again for all the nice notes.

Well done, very nice mulie! Congrats to both of your daughters.

Great looking mulie.

Congrats to you and your daughter.

congratulations to both your girls , hunting gold
he is a nice looking mule deer stag .......

Nice one !!!

Nice deer, good job dad!

I'd say her shooting is as good as her decision making....beautiful buck! Nice rifle too, I love me a .308!

Just saw this.... AWESOME!!!!

I remember the pic of her shooting squirrels from another thread. You're right, that practice paid off!

Fantastic buck! Having never had the opportunity to take a mulie myself I,'m a little on the jealous side. Great job by her and the master hunter who taught her how.

All of you have been wonderful. Thank You!

Great looking buck! There's nothing better than a hunting family, congratulations to both of you.

I am late to the party, but want to add my congratulations as well!

You must be a very proud papa!

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.