Typhoid Vaccine

I was reading somewhere where your balls turn blue too?
If you get the vervet Monkey Pox variant, you could end up with a set of these? They soon may be checking you for this at JNB airport. I think I read this on Fauci’s website.

DE633EA5-8146-4258-8A4C-461C1BE1A6D7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get the vervet Monkey Pox variant, you could end up with a set of these? They soon may be checking you for this at JNB airport. I think I read this on Fauci’s website.
A true definition of "blue balls"

No worries. CDC & Fauci's team is on the case. Just 24 jabs of this great stuff and we'll all have 5% immunity. Just like COVID.

MonkeyPox.jpg

I lived in Africa around the equator for several years. I have never done malaria medicine or any shots except a tetanus shot.You get your information and make the best choice for yourself. Kevin Peacock what shots do you keep current with. I hope that’s not too personal of a question. I had COVID and it was not fun but I feel better for having fought it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micheal797

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you