rifletuner

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Australia, America, New Caledonia
This came up when I was searching something else on youtube. I cringed as soon as I saw the opening image, and unfortunately it went down hill from there. I guess the guy who gave him this rifle to shoot thought it was hilarious, but stupid stunts like that just annoy the hell out of me. I dont see the point of setting someone up for failure like this.

This came up when I was searching something else on youtube. I cringed as soon as I saw the opening image, and unfortunately it went down hill from there. I guess the guy who gave him this rifle to shoot thought it was hilarious, but stupid stunts like that just annoy the hell out of me. I dont see the point of setting someone up for failure like this.

i could Never laugh if someone dropped my rifle like that —- even a cheap one with plastic stock

And people wonder why I don’t let others without any large caliber experience shoot any of my rifles. Even the synthetic ones.

As soon as he shouldered it, it was clear that this guy has not much rifle shooting experience. All the weight on the back foot, the shoulders behind the hips, loose hold of the rifle,... Then giving such a person a .600 Overkill... serves the owner right that the shooter dropped the rifle into the gravel.

Quality of the video isn't great but looks like that gun was meant to be abused. Stainless and laminated stock. I have a feeling this guy isn't the only drunken party animal subjected to this gag.

t

this is just embarrassing :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
009bar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.