Taxidermy Crate Delivered!

jsskaggs

Reaction score
After 15 months I received my crate from Kuche Safaris in South Africa. It was my first trip to Africa and I'm very pleased with everything. Good communication from the shipper and the Kuche team on the status of my trophies. The quality of the trophies exceeded my expectations, especially for the price. I understand there are premium taxidermists that charge a premium price. I would likely use Kuche again. I live in central OK and there are LOTS of hunters and fisherman who know good taxidermy. They've all been impressed.

Africa 3.jpg
Africa 2.jpg
Africa 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look really nice.. Is the office photo you and your Kudu? If so, where did you go to get that printed?

glad to see a happy hunter.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Glad it all worked out.

Very nice! I'd be happy too!

Congratulations on some beautiful trophies, it’s always a great weight off your shoulders when a crate arrives safe and sound!

Beautiful trophy’s and memories.
do you mind sharing your shipping info and pricing, plus on this end, airport transfer fees, and if it was then trucked to your home.
I’m in the middle of getting mine shipped as well, it’s always enlightening to see costs from different countries and US fees and transport costs as well.

Very, very nice. This is encouraging to see. We will be hunting with them in May.

Very nice and a couple questions:
My crate should leave SA tomorrow and wondering did you pickup or have shipped? I am in OKC so will use your for a quessimate for shipping.
I also wonder as another poster where you got the print done.
Needless to say I may copy what you have done I like it so much.
Boomer Sooner!

Congratulations. Very nice.
I love that Kudu! The one in my picture came from my first trip with Koos as well. They have sent some great Kudu bulls from Limpopo to central Oklahoma for sure.

Reactions: USN
They look really nice.. Is the office photo you and your Kudu? If so, where did you go to get that printed?
Yes, Same kudu. I had it printed at CanvasOnDemand.com. It's an 18x24.

Reactions: USN
Congratulations. Very nice.
I love that Kudu! The one in my picture came from my first trip with Koos as well. They have sent some great Kudu bulls from Limpopo to central Oklahoma for sure.
They sure have! Great looking bull yourself!!

Beautiful trophy’s and memories.
do you mind sharing your shipping info and pricing, plus on this end, airport transfer fees, and if it was then trucked to your home.
I’m in the middle of getting mine shipped as well, it’s always enlightening to see costs from different countries and US fees and transport costs as well.
I paid the S. African shipping Co $1200 and the Houston Customs agent $1150. It was shipped to my office in OKC. I have a forklift/loading area so that save me a $200ish on the truck to OKC.

Very nice and a couple questions:
My crate should leave SA tomorrow and wondering did you pickup or have shipped? I am in OKC so will use your for a quessimate for shipping.
I also wonder as another poster where you got the print done.
Needless to say I may copy what you have done I like it so much.
Boomer Sooner!
I paid the S. African shipping Co $1200 and the Houston Customs agent $1150. Mine was shipped by boat so all theses prices are from Oct/Nov. It was shipped to my office in OKC. Poster was done at canvasondemand.com. BOOMER!

I paid the S. African shipping Co $1200 and the Houston Customs agent $1150. Mine was shipped by boat so all theses prices are from Oct/Nov. It was shipped to my office in OKC. Poster was done at canvasondemand.com. BOOMER!
Thank you Sir!

@jsskaggs is it safe to assume the 1150$ fee in HOU included trucking to OKC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.