AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Tac-22 Wins 3rd Overall at Lonestar Rimfire Challenge
Written by Trenton Mitsuoka
TrentRifle2.jpeg

Norma-USA's precision manufacturing never lets me down.
I just returned from Terrell, Texas after competing in the NSSF Lonestar Rimfire Challenge held April 30th, 2016.

Rimfire Challenge is a competitive event emphasizing speed and accuracy with both a .22 handgun and rifle hence, the designation “rimfire” in the name. The challenge is to shoot an array of 5-7 steel plates as fast as you can. It also means your ammo must be reliable and work flawlessly in a pistol and a rifle. Norma-USA's Tac-22 works beautifully for both of my guns.

The day before the match, a severe thunderstorm passed through the area, with a tornado watch in effect. Luckily, the storm passed through and we were able to have a great match.

Trent_april_850x300.jpg

Left pic: Trenton Mitsuoka with Jeff Chaffin

The best part of shooting Rimfire Challenge is the great group of people you get to meet. It is family friendly; it is common to see entire families out shooting at the events. Not many sports can have 3 generations of a family participating in the same sport. Grandparents, parents and grandchildren can compete along side one another. There are divisions for the various age groups. My Dad, Chris Mitsuoka, was fortunate enough to win 2nd place in the Senior Division.

Watch the video:

http://www.norma-usa.com/images/video/trenton_in_texas.mp4

Published on Feb 27, 2014
22plinkster on Youtube,

I didn't have a lot of this ammo to play around with. What I shot, on and off camera, was reliable and accurate. A lot of people ask me about this ammo, so I decided to do a video on it. It would be a good choice for everyday plinking ammo.

Norma TAC-22 Ammunition Review

Wish y'all made 22 mag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertinaG

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you