South Africa Sable Hunt Deal

afox

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Sci , ecgma, phasa and dallas safari club
hi there , got this great offer on 2 sable bulles for 2 hunters include 5days hunt for $9k total . Bulls 38-40 inch and real nice horn shape !! Please contack me for details and dates available . Thanks !

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn what a deal! Where in RSA does the hunt take place?

Eastern cape sir, i persionaly pick you guys up in Port Elizabeth also have great deals on cape buffalo if you want to make a combo hunt while you hear !

Andri Fox...................like 9K total? $4500 each?............................Wow..................helluva bull in that foto....................FW Bill

Hellava deal Andri!
Guys i garauntee you'll have a great trip with Andri. Our hunt with him was the single best hunt of my life.

Andri Fox...................like 9K total? $4500 each?............................Wow..................helluva bull in that foto....................FW Bill
Yes sir 4500 each they measure 38-40 inch !!
So let me know when you coming !!

Andri..................................PM looking for dates on its way to you...........................FWB

Andri..................................PM looking for dates on its way to you...........................FWB
Good deal man, your going to have a blast. Say hi to DD dog for me ;)

WOW Flatwater Bill you waste No time!
Can anyone doubt that this hunt is about to be sold!

Man it's the deal of the century right there! I'm proud for him.

That is a pretty sable above :E Eek::E Excited:.

Andri, that is one great offer for sable. What is the size of the property? Are there more than 2 sable bulls to chose from?

The proparty is 2800 acres , those 2 bulls are the only ones up for grabs there is more sable on this place , hunters be proud of them !!

PM on kts way... if flatwater bill slips up... I'm in!@!!

WOW :E Shocked:

Hi,
give me, please, a full price for sable and cape buffalo.
Thank you!

Hi there and thanks for your request !
Total $14500, currently 1 deal like this available ..
Include 5 day hunting 6 nights accommodation,meals daily laundry, beer and wine
Include myself as your Profesional hunter ,
Include 1 cape buffalo bull and 1 sable bull ,field preparation of these animals and transport to taxidermy in eastern cape, all ground transport tation airport-pick up and drop off Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape .
Not included , taxidermy work or dip and pack, tips .
All animals will be paid for in full if wounded !

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.