SOUTH AFRICA: Limcroma Safaris

Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Nambiba
Just returned from my first visit to Limcroma. I booked a cull hunt.
The lodge and food was the best I have experienced in 15 visits to South Africa.
All the staff were first class. I shoot 12 cull animals, sable warthog impala, weildeest.
I will also mention the pick up. On arrival we were picked up by a ph from Limcroma, on the return, we used the shuttle bus. The shuttle bus teams accompanied me into the Johnnasburg airport.
In the past I was dropped off outside on the road.
Other outfitters take note

As to the flights from the Uk.
Unfortunately I booked with British Airways, as I was taking firearms.
It took 2 1/2 hours at the check in desk at london, and even longer leaving Johnnasburg. Plus the charged me for me check in bag
British Airways and total rubbish

3A9623EB-06CD-4811-8F96-6CDD1229D9B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear of your successful safari with Limcroma. They are great folks..! Hannes does it right!

Post some photos and more details of your trip if you can...(y)

Dang Gordon, my wife Janet who sat next to you during many of those dinners at Sable Valley Lodge thought you were having a great time and enjoyed your company! Took 46 hours total for Wendell, Tammy, Janet and I to get home, albeit we visited Vic Falls after leaving Limcroma, but either way we are planning to return next year, was just a great place to be.....

Fantastic! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats, seems like you had a great time. !

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.

Congratulations, thanks for posting.

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.
Good decision. BA is horrible in general these days and even worse with firearms.

Awesome job Sir! Thank you for sharing your Limcroma Safaris experience here on the AH.com Forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhMcKel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani