Seeking Job/Apprenticeship with hunting safari company

hlatham

Reaction score
Member of
Texas Trophy Hunters
My name is Hunter Latham, I am 19 years old and am from Midland, Texas. I am currently attending Louisiana State University. I am majoring Business Management and have a declared minor of Wild Life Ecology. I am an avid outdoorsman; I have hunted and fished since I can remember. I have no stronger passion in life than hunting and being in the outdoors. I have been to Africa once before and fell in love with the land and the animals. I intend to make this true passion I have for hunting into a career in the near future, preferably in the African safari industry. I am enquiring as to whether your camp will have any open positions, that you feel may suite my interests, so that I may begin to learn and grow from watching those with years of experience do what they love to do. I would be available for work from late May, 2010 mid August 2010.

Seeking Job with Safari Company, willing to work for free

I can be reached by email at rhl100@aol.com.

Same here I am 24 and at school at Texas Tech. I am from dallas and really want to go back for a while. Have you had any luck with the job posting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiamahi

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.