Safari Filming & DVD Special

MHarris

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Tanzania
Hi to all

African Outdoor Visions is giving a massive discount to any hunter who books us to film his Safari before 28 February 2013.

We are giving a discount of $20/day as well as a FREE Bluray Edited Dvd to the value of $400.

Our regular rates are $220/day, there will be a once off editing fee of $500 which will include 2x Regular Dvd copies along with your Bluray copies.

For more information please contact me by email or +27-82-338-2187

You can also view some of our recent clips uploaded to youtube by going to the following address: africanoutdoorvision - YouTube
We have also loaded these clips to the videos section of AfricaHunting forum: http://www.africahunting.com/huntin...s-dvds-african-outdoor-visions.html#post70274

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanFaws

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.