Safari cancelled in Mozambique, looking for a replacement Sept 16-27th 2024

BOSSGobbler

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Africa, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand
Our booked hunt for this Sept. 2024 has been cancelled at this late date. We have already booked travel and lodging for Tete,.. Arrive Tete on the 16th and depart the 27th. We are looking to fill the safari in Moz but open to other free range areas. Any outfitters/PH's have openings for this time frame? This is for 3 hunters.
High on the hit list are Big Kudu x 2, sable, croc x 3, Hippo, suni, oribi, grysbok, red duiker, bushbok x 2, impala, warthog

I know its a long shot.
What is available out there?

How did it get cancelled?

Our booked hunt for this Sept. 2024 has been cancelled at this late date. We have already booked travel and lodging for Tete,.. Arrive Tete on the 16th and depart the 27th. We are looking to fill the safari in Moz but open to other free range areas. Any outfitters/PH's have openings for this time frame? This is for 3 hunters.
High on the hit list are Big Kudu x 2, sable, croc x 3, Hippo, suni, oribi, grysbok, red duiker, bushbok x 2, impala, warthog

I know its a long shot.

I will be hunting with @KWALATA SAFARIS this July. Have known Jaco for years and looking forward to it. So I second Marius' suggestion.

I believe that Gavin of @PANTHER TRACKERS picks his clients up in Tete. So you may wish to look him up too. Hope it works out!

I know its a long shot.
I'm sorry to hear about the late cancellation.

I am able to assist your party with this safari. However, the option for Oribi and Red Duiker will not be possible in the Tete region.

Could you please send me a private message containing your email address and full name? This will allow me to present a formal quote to you.

I am able to assist your party with this safari. However, the option for Oribi and Red Duiker will not be possible in the Tete region.

Could you please send me a private message containing your email address and full name? This will allow me to present a formal quote to you.
Thanks for the reply.
I sent you an email.

At least you got 4 months advance notice, but, ya, that sucks. Hope you get any deposits refunded. Anyway, going with an AH sponsor, if that works out, may be even better..........best of luck...FWB

Panther Trackers from my research have a very good well deserved reputation

Thank you all for the suggestions and help. We have decided on our new Safari, its with Mashambanzoo.
That was most likely a great choice, which area will you be hunting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyH

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.