SA tourists are happy to pay a tax to end trophy hunting

I was able to find an article that they published based upon their survey. They say data is available upon request but I wouldn't hold my breath.

A pdf of the article is below. I have only scanned it so far.

Assessing the potential for a levy-based system to replace revenue from trophy hunting in South Africa

In the original article they reference that 84% of visitors opposed trophy hunting. That isn't a surprise when the source of it was the anti-hunting group Humane Society International.
Shocker of shockers, the "tourists" surveyed only came from 5 countries in Europe. They were approximately equal numbers of Danes, Germans, Poles, Italians, and Spaniards in the survey. Thus, it was not weighted by population of the respective countries but they say it was "representative" by age and gender.

There were no French, no British, no other Scandinavians, no other Europeans. This also means no Americans (North or South), no Asians, and no Africans were surveyed.

https://www.hsi.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/eu-trophy-hunting-poll.pdf

The media loves to quote the results of surveys but as this case illustrates it is usually without any merit.

Typical leftist lies and nonsense. As we all know....if hunting goes ALL the wildlife goes....period!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdytheThow

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.