AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Putting up a rifle I built in 416 express (350 REM MAG opened up to 416) Read Ken Water pet load and built this rifle, it started off and a 300RCM. Comes with the Leupold 1x4 scope, dies, and a 10 rounds of brass. I will include load data for 350 gr speer bullets.

$1150 delivered to your ffl.
100_0312.JPG
100_0313.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didnt already have a love affair going with my 416 Taylor, I'd be all over this one... LOVE the idea of the express and what its capable of..

I have a .416 Taylor as well. This sounds like a wonderful rifle!

Yes it is a great everything in North America and any of the plains game rifle. 300gr bullets 2400-2450fps and 350 in the 2250-2300 range very easily. In a short action.

The 416 taylor is a very nice round.

Please post a photo of the front sight if get a chance. Thanks!

I will try and get a picture later today. It is a NECG Masterpiece banded ramp style.

Here is the picture requested.

IMG_4592.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even a right handed shooter but this is tempting. What a great setup!

How high does it bounce if you drop it on the butt pad.:ROFLMAO::p

if the manufactures would make a stock to a proper length (15 1/4-3/8) I wouldn't have to use such a thick pad. I do have another stock that is normal short ruger length that I could change out with the current stock if the buyer should perfer.

We dont all have orangutan arms Dave! :ROFLMAO: LOL. I have a fairly long arms too, but my max LOP is about 14.5". Preferred is about 13.8".
GLWS

bump

L O P difference is easily fixed; I suspect it could serve its purpose on Afrikan D/G quite well, a little under 416 Ruger performance levels. Anyone for BIG Bear hunt ?

Quick change of the recoil pad and it is back to factory length. Also found more brass. comes with around a 100 rounds of brass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob