AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Good afternoon.

A while back I picked up a rem798 didn't need it but was a good price. It is like new. The gentleman that had it on consignment had bought it new "a long time ago" and shot 2 rounds and decided he didn't need a Elephant gun. it sat in his safe as a safe queen. These rifles were built by Zastava for remington. I shot a couple boxes of ammo through it, but I have had a old ugly beater of a 458 for years that just plain flat fits me so I figured I would offer this tpo the AH big bore crowd instead of pulling the barrel and building something else. I don't need any more projects. So I offer this up for $1100 delivered to your FFL. might consider trades, but cash is king so to say.

4581.jpeg
4582.jpeg
4583.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, bob the barrel down & nice Mauser work gun !

Wish it was here or near .

Good luck on the sale

Nice rifle, and GLWS. I have one in 243 Winchester (gasp), and it's been a good shooter. They are alot of gun for the money.

@Quest#1 Send me a PM so we can work out the details of payment and shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighMe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.