RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HUNT UP TO 80LBS ELEPHANTS AND 45” PLUS BUFFALO BULLS IN KRUGER

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI
Make use of this very rare opportunity and great privilege to hunt in the Northern Part of the Kruger National Park where great numbers of Elephant and Buffalo have roamed free for the last couple of 100 years.

I have 5 Elephants and 5 Buffalos available in this area to hunt. These hunts can be done any time from the beginning of August till the end of October 2010.

Elephants of up to 80lbs can be hunted on a 12 day Safari and Buffalos of up to 50” can be hunted on a 10 Day Safari.
The chances of getting these size trophies are very good, as you know Kruger Park is the oldest and biggest National Park in Southern Africa. It is 6 Million Acres in size from which we can hunt on 50 000 acres on the most Northern Part.
70 to 90lbs Elephants are not an unusual sight in this area, there are also very big herds of buffalo with an average size of between 40 and 48” and bigger have been seen quite often.

DO NOT MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO HUNT WHERE ALL THE BIG IVORY HUNTERS HAVE HUNTED A 100 YEARS AGO.

12 DAY ELEPHANT HUNT – PRICE - $ 85,500.00
AND A OR A
10 DAY BUFFALO HUNT – PRICE - $ 22,500.00

The above prices include:

12 Days OR 10 Days accommodation per hunter;
All meals, water and soft drinks;
Services of skinners, trackers, PH, and camp staff;
Laundry services;
Field preparation of trophies;
Road Transport from Johannesburg International Airport to hunting area and back;
All Hunting licences;

Trophies included:
1 x Buffalo; OR
1 x Elephant

EXCLUDED:
All taxidermy fees; (dip and pack, transport of trophies)
Gratitude’s to camp staff;
All other accommodation before and after contracted safari period.
All other trophies taken or wounded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThadHowell

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary (417)860-5888
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross