Pre-baiting for Leopard...

you have to be jerkin my gherkin , bro................
Nope, dead serious. Georgia is an open carry state.

You'd probably pass out if you looked in the average truck in my neck of the woods too!

Around here when a cop sees a firearm in my truck the only question I'm likely to get is "Hey, got a new one?".

mate , don't you ever come to Australia, hunting ........
ive has a visit from the boys, from just carrying a firearm from my house to my shed , to clean it and put on a new scope .......
the bloke up the street was offended and felt threatened .........
I could have lost my firearms licence and had my guns confiscated for that .
now I have to put them in a case , to do that ......

owning a hand gun , bloody hell , at the moment ,the way I work .
theres no way knowing that I could be an active member of a pistol club , to get the rights to own one .
theres plenty of people here that do own pistols ,and are active members of clubs .
when ever we travel with guns ,they have to transported in locked cases , and the ammo must be in a separate locked case , in another part of the care .
glove box and consoles , don't count .

mate , don't you ever come to Australia, hunting ........
ive has a visit from the boys, from just carrying a firearm from my house to my shed , to clean it and put on a new scope .......
the bloke up the street was offended and felt threatened .........
I could have lost my firearms licence and had my guns confiscated for that .
now I have to put them in a case , to do that ......

owning a hand gun , bloody hell , at the moment ,the way I work .
theres no way knowing that I could be an active member of a pistol club , to get the rights to own one .
theres plenty of people here that do own pistols ,and are active members of clubs .
when ever we travel with guns ,they have to transported in locked cases , and the ammo must be in a separate locked case , in another part of the care .
glove box and consoles , don't count .
There are a great many things I loved about Australia when I visited long ago and given the chance I'd love to come back and hunt someday but your ridiculous firearms laws would preclude me from ever wanting to live there.

Between my brother and myself we own in excess of a hundred firearms and I carry pretty much everywhere I go (where legal) both on my person and in my vehicles every day of my life. I don't even feel properly dressed without one.

Sorry for the derailment of the thread.

ha ha h a
mate I don't want to live here ................anymore ..............
100 guns , and you carry ,everywhere...................

I own just enough that I don't need security cameras and alarms on the door .... 13.....between all our family ,that is .....

don't woory about the derailment .....johnnys , lining up on his leopard , about now , with any luck ............

ound here when a cop sees a firearm in my truck the only question I'm likely to get is "Hey, got a new one?".
@bluey ,

This is no BS. Most of the cops totally respect civilian carry, as long as you are smart about it. A cop saw me leaving the gun range and pulled up next to me at a light and motioned for me to roll down my window. He just wanted to know how I shot and what I was shooting.

We can carry pretty much anywhere, except government building, some churches, schools only under certain reasonable circumstances, and a few other minor exceptions.

You'd like it here. :)

so how do handle it , if say , your , somewhere , ,and you happen to be loaded up . then you must go somewhere ,where its not ok to open carry ?
do you go back to your car
tell the people at the front desk
or is there some place for you leave your gun in the foyer ?

You would go back and lock your gun in the car or truck.

You would go back and lock your gun in the car or truck.

ha ha ha , l thought you were going to , the lady at the front desk just drops it in her handbag ,with the rest of them , and you pick it up on way out ....:D:D:D

So many place have signs on the front door, that concealed carry law is useless in a lot of ways....at least in Wisconsin.

so how do handle it , if say , your , somewhere , ,and you happen to be loaded up . then you must go somewhere ,where its not ok to open carry ?
do you go back to your car
tell the people at the front desk
or is there some place for you leave your gun in the foyer ?
Given a choice I simply don't go places that don't allow for lawful carry. When I have to such as going to the bank I either use the drive through or leave it secured in the truck.

There are states and cities in the US where folks are insanely uptight about gun rights but we are slowly gaining ground.

Crime rates have fallen farther and faster in the US since the gov't there started their anti gun campaign and here in the US the areas with the highest crime rates have the lowest legal firearms ownership and carry laws and self defense laws become more "user friendly" in state after state violent crime rates go down precipitously so the anti gun folks are losing all of their ammunition so to speak and at a rapid rate.

Where's that damned Leopard? I want to see pictures !!!

I had a chance to see two of them on my trip and actually could have legally taken them both but they were on the move and not hanging around to be shot at!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shelia90J

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you