Pre-64.com

I got a .270win heading out for a stock refinish, bedding & OEM red featherweight butt pad
mine was sitting in a gun safe for 45 years and the finish didn’t like it
IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg

No but I’ve bought parts from them and they were very professional with great communication and very fast shipping fwiw

Never sent them a gun but have bought parts and a spare stock from them. Very quick replies

I've followed them on Instagram for years. They seem pretty good at what they do. Sent them a few emails over the years asking some questions and always got a fast, detailed good response. I think they're a good outfit. Just my thoughts from afar/ not having actually sent them a gun.

I have purchased lots parts from them, but have never used their gunsmith service. All my interaction with them have been positive and I would not hesitate to have them do something if I needed.

No but can say they are good people, Andy made me a offer for a supergrade front sight and I got the parts to finish the rifle I was working on. Do wish they had more in-stock but I understand there not much supply out there.

No! but I've owned five Pre 64 Model 70's over the years !

My first was a 1956 vintage 243 with a factory stainless varmint barrel .

Like most on here, I've bought parts from them, emailed with them, and negotiated back and forth on guns, but never bought one. They are good and I would have zero concern about sending them a gun. I considered having them jewel a bolt for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.