Politics

Trump managed to get us on the right track on immigration. No other president before him ever did that.
He gave us a robust economy and lower taxes. No other president has done as much.
He made us energy producers and exporters. No other president before ever did that.
He started no Wars and even was working on bringing our troops home from around the globe.
He made NATO start paying their share of the cost of it's existence. no other president ever did that.
He gave us a stable foreign policy and the middle east was peaceful for a change.
He showed us just how corrupt Washington is and no other president has even attempted that.
He managed to start changing minds of minorities in America. Never before did any republican president do that.
He was working on a healthcare system that doesn't punish people.
He's the only thing standing between the citizens and total Marxist Totalitarian control of our nation.

If you boys like Biden or any other libtard candidate, and what he's done for America and the world then by all means vote for the SOB. I WILL NOT!!

If anyone believes pedoJoe got all those mail in votes honestly, they you're beyond capable of honest discussion. Tanks is a case in point....
Well, I guess we are approaching a religious argument based on faith. hence will have to agree to disagree. :unsure:

One final point, the Trump justice department did not find any voter fraud either.

Trump managed to get us on the right track on immigration. No other president before him ever did that.
He gave us a robust economy and lower taxes. No other president has done as much.
He made us energy producers and exporters. No other president before ever did that.
He started no Wars and even was working on bringing our troops home from around the globe.
He made NATO start paying their share of the cost of it's existence. no other president ever did that.
He gave us a stable foreign policy and the middle east was peaceful for a change.
He showed us just how corrupt Washington is and no other president has even attempted that.
He managed to start changing minds of minorities in America. Never before did any republican president do that.
He was working on a healthcare system that doesn't punish people.
He's the only thing standing between the citizens and total Marxist Totalitarian control of our nation.

If you boys like Biden or any other libtard candidate, and what he's done for America and the world then by all means vote for the SOB. I WILL NOT!!
First, Trump of 2016 and Trump of 2024 are two different people based on his comments.

Secondly, I am voting GOP down ballot. Trump also is on record for NOT WANTING my vote. I will oblige him. Biden is not getting my vote either.

I don’t disagree…

I’m just amazed that anyone is surprised..

Even the most staunch and most biased democrats can’t deny that he’s been a lying, cheating, bullshit artist and bully since he first appeared on the political scene.. that’s not opinion.. that’s fact.. captured in news reel after news reel, predating the internet by more than 25 years…

Like or hate his politics, he’s a class A asshole of a human… there’s more than enough evidence to support that claim…

No one will stand at Joe Bidens wake and ask us to remember him for his humility, kindness, gratitude, grace, or even make an effort to convince anyone he was a decent human being….

Jimmy Carter he is not…

The moment he assumed office everyone, to include those that voted for him knew exactly what we were getting… other than the loss of his mental faculties he’s really no different today than the day he entered law school a billion years ago…

For whatever reason, people thought he was still a better idea than Trump though…

Which is a huge statement in and of itself…
@mdwest I liked you post so much I wanted to bring it back up so quoting you again;)

@Just Gina and I were watching the news and they showed Trump coming out from that trial and meeting a bunch of workers on the street. Shaking hands, visiting, not rushed or made up.. Back to his roots of building things and talkingto constructionworkers.

It also reminded me of a clip of him visiting a farm and looking over a combine. Discussing the cost, the features, just a couple guys talking, no pretense, nothing fake or uptight.... Trump at his best just being a normal guy.

That seemed to be his basic approach to dealing with Kim of North Korea, just meet and talk. One of the reasons he is so hatred by the Establishment... He bypassed all their BS and went straight to the source. No waiting decades to communicate through "channels". Show enough fortitude to meet in person, hear the opponents side.... And then lay it on the line to the little prick that he had damned well straighten up! And Kim did! At least while Trump was in office.

I am optimistic that if Trump is re-elected, he will take a similar approach to Putin. His statement explaining how he could end the Ukraine war in day is basically that. Meet both parties, listen to each of their grievances, hammer out a "deal" and push it through from a position of strength. I wish Trump wouldn't be so dramatic to claim he can do it in a day.... but he is speaking figuratively. I think his point is that it just takes a days worth of work/negotiating.

Compared to Biden it sure is a stark contrast and thankfully it looks like more and more average folks are seeing that.

Wouldn't it be ironic if after spending all this time in NY because the Liberals and Biden have him tied down there.... Trump did the impossible and won it;) After all it's the only place he can campaign 4 days per week!

Even the law firm hired by Trump found no proof the election was stolen. None of the lawsuits provided any proof or went anywhere. One allegation pushed by Trump surrogates regarding voting machines cost FoxNews close to a billion dollars as well as getting Tucker C. Fired.

Keep running on the 2020 election beings stolen, you’ll lose this one as well. People wish to focus on the future, not the alleged misdeeds of the past.
If it would have been that easy to steal an election by fraud it would have been done by both sides.
What's holding the other side doing it???
It's been proven by independent or even republican commissions time and time again there was no wide scale election fraud which would effect the outcome.
Enough of beating the dead horse, focus on the new one.

Well, I guess we are approaching a religious argument based on faith. hence will have to agree to disagree. :unsure:

One final point, the Trump justice department did not find any voter fraud either.
You are correct in your last point about fraud but that’s a different subject than voting rules being changed on the fly without real authority to do so.

"And then lay it on the line to the little prick that he had damned well straighten up!"

No disrespect but (for me) that's not an option for Putin. He is a war criminal - a monster. There is no punishment on Earth for what he has done, but sitting down to talk certainly isn't it. I get that probably that's what it will come to - negotiating. Grievances? Putin has none. Not a single one. He deserves a very, very slow, agonizing death, a thousand times over.

"And then lay it on the line to the little prick that he had damned well straighten up!"

No disrespect but (for me) that's not an option for Putin. He is a war criminal - a monster. There is no punishment on Earth for what he has done, but sitting down to talk certainly isn't it. I get that probably that's what it will come to - negotiating. Grievances? Putin has none. Not a single one. He deserves a very, very slow, agonizing death, a thousand times over.
That’s not very realistic. Nations have invaded other nations for millennia and often done far worse things than what it is going on in Ukraine (not trivializing it). Diplomacy can work, obviously through a position of strength. Also, the stuff that goes on in North Korea is no trivial matter either but again, it’s not very realistic to try anything else short of open war given it’s allies and the fact that nukes are involved. IMO

According to the US Census Bureau:

A third group of states saw large shifts in their use of nontraditional voting between 2016 and 2020. In New Jersey, for example, 7.9% of voters cast ballots early or by mail in 2016, compared with 92.3% in 2020, when all registered New Jersey voters received a ballot in the mail.

IMG_3962.png

Map above shows increase in percentage points of voting by mail and early voting. Notice that most of the states with the biggest increases are blue (Democrat) states.

IMG_3961.png

“Nontraditional” voting increased by almost 30% in 2020. This is why all candidates got more votes than ever before and confirmation that Republicans were not on the ball.

You are correct in your last point about fraud but that’s a different subject than voting rules being changed on the fly without real authority to do so.
This very well may be true. Who am I to say? I am certainly no expert on state election law. However, SCOTUS was given ample opportunity to intervene if they thought any states were doing something untoward, and yet they did not. It is also not as it SCOTUS has had any qualms about getting involved in state election procedures in the past.

“Nontraditional” voting increased by almost 30% in 2020. This is why all candidates got more votes than ever before and confirmation that Republicans were not on the ball.
From what I have read, mail in votes tend to boost Republicana, probably because it makes it easier for seniors to vote. As you said, it sure seems Republicans shot themselves in the foot with that one in 2020.

This very well may be true. Who am I to say? I am certainly no expert on state election law. However, SCOTUS was given ample opportunity to intervene if they thought any states were doing something untoward, and yet they did not. It is also not as it SCOTUS has had any qualms about getting involved in state election procedures in the past.
SCOTUS doesn’t bring cases to themselves and almost all cases SCOTUS reviews have to work their way up through the lower courts.

From what I have read, mail in votes tend to boost Republicana, probably because it makes it easier for seniors to vote. As you said, it sure seems Republicans shot themselves in the foot with that one in 2020.
Older voters are not a monolithic, especially in the urban areas where most people are liberal and where most people live. Do think most elderly voters in NJ cities are Republicans? I surely don’t. The blacks and other minorities certainly aren’t either.

Last edited:
The feds finding fraud in a democrat win is much like Hilary’s emails,,, if you type in yoga and wedding cakes that’s what you’ll find…..
Yes, Hilary deleted emails, some containing classified information and nothing was done. Clinton paid Paula Jones $800k and nobody put him on trial. The DOJ tried to give Hunter Biden a pass, but luckily the judge stopped it.

SCOTUS doesn’t bring cases to themselves and almost all cases SCOTUS reviews have to work their way up through the lower courts.
Yes, and SCOTUS had multiple election cases brought to them, including Pennsylvania. They declined them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.