Politics

Hard to believe how many Jews are Dems. Exactly what was/is it about the Dem Party, in its history, convinced any Jew that was the political party for them? BHO's 8 years in office were the most antisemitic, anti-israel, anti-Jew of any US admin I'm aware of. I don't get it! I guess when growing up in a lie, with all around you having been brainwashed in that same lie, it is hard to re-set the brain. No one has explained it....

I'm not a Jew, but the least antisemitic person I know. I have great admiration for their history and Israel's place in history. Israel remains one of our only true allies, anywhere and most certainly our only true ally in that region of the planet. We'd better pay attention! I went to school with an Israeli, a '67 War veteran. We visited quite a bit about the Mid-East and it's history and the survival mentality of the citizens of Israel. We in this country have no clue about fighting for survival. That acquaintance and his sharing of perspectives was eye opening for me after growing up in the average, secure and take-it-for granted society we enjoy here In the US. Complacent and ignorant we are!

On a parallel track, here is something frightening for me and should be to anyone paying attention.... unless you want yet another BHO for prez post Brandon. On any US House speech coverage featuring Hakeem Jeffries. Pay attention to his message, especially his mannerisms and presentation. Dollars to donuts he practiced in front of a mirror while watching BHO's presentation.

serious question, how can you be a user of guns but support dems/liberals?...bob
Not every democrat is anti-gun, I am not a single-issue voter, and the composition of the Senate and SCOTUS have made any new gun control effectively an impossibility.

Hard to believe how many Jews are Dems. Exactly what was/is it about the Dem Party, in its history, convinced any Jew that was the political party for them?

It is astonishing that according to most statistics on this, about 70% of Jews in America vote democrat.

It's no surprise that the most famous and outspoken Jewish Americans are far removed from their own history. These are the academics, actors, celebrities, and politicians that are the liberal elites in today's America. With the power and influence that they have enjoyed, I honestly don't think that they ever envisioned being exposed to this kind of antisemitism in America. The irony is that their own liberal ideologies have created an environment where racists and terrorists in America are now allowed to freely express their hatred against Jews.

The saddest joke of all is that you have Brandon stating his support for Israel while condemning the way they are waging war. He condemns antisemitism while advocating for the support of the Palestinians in the same sentence... His fence riding would be truly laughable if the situation wasn't so tragic...

As terrible as this is, hopefully it's a wake-up call for some of these Jews as to the cost of these liberal ideologies which fail to recognize the difference between free speech and hate crimes. These people are going to have to make some serious decisions in the future in regard to their own survival as a race.

Not every democrat is anti-gun, I am not a single-issue voter, and the composition of the Senate and SCOTUS have made any new gun control effectively an impossibility.

I completely understand this position.

I’m fairly far right of center.. but I am also not a single issue voter…

Unfortunately it would appear the lunatic fringe of both parties has far more control than they should… as a result we get legislation that only a small minority of people actually want..

Remove AOC and her ilk… drop MTG and her ilk.. and I would imagine we could get some sort of balance and reasonable discussion injected back into Capitol Hill…

As long as Omar and Talib think it’s ok for their constituents to shout death to America and to attack Jews in the street… and MTG thinks openly threatening the speaker when her party barely has a paper thin majority is good politics… the assclownery we have in DC will continue..

And both parties will continue to bow to the fringe..

Which clearly is working out far better for the D party (full control of White House and Senate) than it is for the R party (partial control of the house)…

serious question, how can you be a user of guns but support dems/liberals?...bob
There are a lot of Democrats who are user of guns and hunters. I know enough of them. The biggest mistake conservatives make is to paint all the democrats with one brush.

As long as Omar and Talib think it’s ok for their constituents to shout death to America and to attack Jews in the street… and MTG thinks openly threatening the speaker when her party barely has a paper thin majority is good politics…

I disagree with your assessment on this particular comparison to this extent...

First of all, AOC, Tahlib, and the rest of "squad" may be the mouthpieces, but the majority of the democratic party stands by and allow these idiots to spew their hatred with impunity, and in my opinion, silent support... Their rhetoric has not been subtle or indirect. They have directly advocated and condoned violence. The democratic party in its entirety owns this by not condemning these members.

While as far as I am aware, MTG or any other member of the Freedom Causcus has never called for or advocated violence upon other American citizens.

Completely agree with what you’re saying there..

They are clearly very different in that regard..

The point I’m making is both groups represent the far fringe of their parties… both groups are a minority within their parties… and both groups as minorities end up getting a whole lot of attention and push their parties in directions that the majority of the population don’t want…

Which is working out more favorably for dems than republicans more often than not (they (the fringe) are getting what they want on the D side… where the fringe on the R side gets a lot of attention.. but other than unseating a speaker, which has resulted in another speaker they are dissatisfied with also, really haven’t accomplished much other than getting on TV a lot)…

Both parties are so worried about satisfying their fringe elements, that there is no sensible negotiation to find solutions to problems… everything is an all or nothing equation…

Which, as long as the D party owns the senate and White House will far more often than not result in a preponderance of the wins going in their direction…

Everyone is focused on the POTUS race..

I think the far more important thing to be worried about in 2024 is maintaining the house by any majority possible, and regaining the senate..

If the Rs own both the house and the senate, and the USSC remains the way it is, there is very little damage potus can do, no matter which of them get elected…

If the houses remain divided… or heaven forbid the D’s get control of both houses and the D fringe remains with the same level of influence it currently maintains.. we’re in for a seriously bad ride for the next 4 years

Last edited:
I disagree with your assessment on this particular comparison to this extent...

First of all, AOC, Tahlib, and the rest of "squad" may be the mouthpieces, but the majority of the democratic party stands by and allow these idiots to spew their hatred with impunity, and in my opinion, silent support... Their rhetoric has not been subtle or indirect. They have directly advocated and condoned violence. The democratic party in its entirety owns this by not condemning these members.

While as far as I am aware, MTG or any other member of the Freedom Causcus has never called for or advocated violence upon other American citizens.
Just off the top of my head, MTG supported several messages on social media about executing members of Congress.

45 protesters arrested at Yale. This whole thing has the stench of a professional rabble rouser behind it. To what purpose?

I don’t know the purpose.. but I’m glad it’s happening (not that jews are being persecuted..but that the universities continue to be put in a position that they have to make decisions and potentially be put in a negative light)…

The US higher education system is in need of an overhaul… universities are no longer about education.. many professors push indoctrination…

Universities are already in bad shape all over the US post covid for a myriad of reasons… they are restructuring, laying off faculty, etc…

If the “bad” faculty make it easier for them to be “selected” for removal… all the better… if the bad students make it easier to be selected for removal… that’s great too…

And if a university chooses to not take action.. and that results in leadership changes, endowments kicked in the nuts, etc… that’s excellent too…

I only see this as bad if these protests aren’t addressed and dealt with…

Young, indoctrinated people and professional protestors have been doing this sort of thing since the dawn of time..

The problem is historically they get away with it.. with no consequences for their actions even after they step over legal lines…

If now when they cross the line they’re going to face some consequences… I’m all for it…

There are a lot of Democrats who are user of guns and hunters. I know enough of them. The biggest mistake conservatives make is to paint all the democrats with one brush.
I know there are. just seems like cutting your own throat . it always comes down to the lessor of two evils and for me the repubs come out on top, so I vote R. .....sometimes I hate it, but it is what it is.

I never could understand a jew that votes dem or anyone for that matter. but Jewish people especially...bob

Jews are not a voting monolith, but do tend to favor democrats for a few reasons. Foremost is that Jews tend more than most to be classically and socially liberal. Jews also tend to be located in more urban areas. Historically, the Republican Party and conservative movement at large have been more willing to flirt with antisemitic and ethnonationalist ideas. However, I do think that the current and possibly future trend of the Democratic Party will result in many voting differently.

Apparently, Columbia has requested NYPD to intervene. Whether they actually do is yet to be seen.

Jews are not a voting monolith, but do tend to favor democrats for a few reasons. Foremost is that Jews tend more than most to be classically and socially liberal. Jews also tend to be located in more urban areas. Historically, the Republican Party and conservative movement at large have been more willing to flirt with antisemitic and ethnonationalist ideas. However, I do think that the current and possibly future trend of the Democratic Party will result in many voting differently.
Saul with what the jews have gone through, I would think they would be the most fanatic ...for lack of a better word ... gun owners around....bob

Saul with what the jews have gone through, I would think they would be the most fanatic ...for lack of a better word ... gun owners around....bob
Then I will let you in on a little secret. While many will not publicly admit it, most of us are.

FB_IMG_1713883946216.jpg

We all know the dems are well known as the baby murdering party, but I don't see how anyone can claim to be a democrat and gunowner at the same time either. I also don't understand how any outdoorsman, hunter, fisherman, etc can also be agnostic or atheist.

The US higher education system is in need of an overhaul…

sorry to cherry pick just that bit of your post but it jumped off the page to me.

The government needs to get the hell out of the education system. Period. The Dept of Edu should cease to exist and all strings and attachments and industries connected with it.
We've become a system of money laundering for the Democratic party via treating children as a butts-in-seat commodity for funding with a slimy frosting layer of indoctrination on the cake.

I can hear them crying "but what about the children... education is a human right..." and other drivel.

Shut it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottieStok

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.