Politics

our borders have gone to hell.....but hey lets worry about another country. a lot of people are tired of the constant out pouring of our money to help others secure their country's border but not ours.

also the Israelis...get it done or quit complaining about your situation.....now is your time. take a page out of our playbook and light them up.....all of them......and while I am on a mini rant, jews weren't the only ones killed in the holocaust, recognize all who died.....bob

My youngest son and his girlfriend are vacationing in Vietnam. Renting scooters and staying at a beach resort. It is cheap, fun and safe.
But it wasn't always.
In 64 South Vietnamese Commandos conducted a series of raids into the North...damaging piers, radar sites and bridges. And killing a lot of people. The CIA planned and funded these incursions, called OPLAN 34A. They provided money and planning, but got the South Vietnamese to do the dying.
On the day of one such raid, the USS Maddox, in the Tonkin Gulf, was attacked by Patrol boats from the North. Twice. Unprovoked. Even though North Vietnam had been repeatedly attacked, it was called unprovoked.
Documents declassified in 2005 show that the attacks were mostly fabricated. Mostly BS. Although the Captain of the Maddox tried to correct the incident report, admitting it was crap, President Johnson used the lies to go to war. The Tonkin Gulf Incident. 58,000 US boys died as a result. Maybe 2 million Asians, who knows?
Johnson wanted to stop the spread of Communism. The Domino Effect. The World would disintegrate if Vietnam fell. Communists would run over the World like lemmings. Senator J. William Fulbright sold this BS to the Senate and the American people. He was LBJ's agent. Only Sen Wayne Morse of Oregon had the balls to object, saying that the US would come to regret the decision. He was right. In later years, Fulbright apologized to both Congress and the American people for lying to them. He spent his last years trying to repair the harm he had done. He often spoke against "the arrogance of power". The "War Powers Act", limiting rogue Presidents, was the result. It didn't bring back the 58,000 boys.
Whether it was "remember the Maine" weapons of mass destruction, or the Tonkin Gulf, the false flags always fly, major news media beats the drum, and the American people fall for the propaganda. Again and again. Flush the chunks, they call it.
The US left Vietnam in March of 73. Saigon fell in 75, and the North and South reunited in 76. The World did not end. They have become major trading partners of the USA. So much for the Dominoes.
And my boy and Cybil drink umbrella drinks by the bay, in an area that I once knew very well.
Stay free. Think for yourself.......FWB
Well said my friend!

...and while I am on a mini rant, jews weren't the only ones killed in the holocaust, recognize all who died.....bob
By definition Jews were the only ones.
1713391382691.png

also the Israelis...get it done or quit complaining about your situation.....now is your time. take a page out of our playbook and light them up.....all of them......and while I am on a mini rant, jews weren't the only ones killed in the holocaust, recognize all who died.....bob

The Nazis persecuted many groups… the Roma, the Sinti, blacks, homosexuals, and others…

The holocaust however specifically addresses the attempted extermination of Jews..

The Nazis persecuted many groups… the Roma, the Sinti, blacks, homosexuals, and others…

The holocaust however specifically addresses the attempted extermination of Jews..

that's my point......bob

Making fun of Zelenskyy fighting for his country's freedom, isn't that a bit un-American? Large parts of the civilized world think it's quite funny that you only have Biden and Trump to choose from as leaders. Good luck with that.
Whats un- american, is my tax dollars being spent to defend Ukraine's borders, while nothing is being done to defend the invasion at the southern border of the U.S.A.
I could care less about the brainless sheep of the so called "Civilized world'

Wait, what? Joe Biden claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals?? And some of you will vote for him!!! lol geez
I think part (most) of Brandon's brain was eaten by cannibals! Or maybe it was a brain eating amoeba from all the ice cream he eats? Either way he's braindead and needs to go.

Whats un- american, is my tax dollars being spent to defend Ukraine's borders, while nothing is being done to defend the invasion at the southern border of the U.S.A.
I could care less about the brainless sheep of the so called "Civilized world'

Some French taxpayers probably thought the same thing during our Revolutionary War.... Had France not come to help us, we'd possibly still be British subjects. And if you think about it, the World would likely look quite different. Possibly better, possibly worse. But different for sure.

Do we really want to see what the World looks like with a victorious Russia aligned with Iran? Both of those victorious and aligned against us with China.... And united together pulling India and Brazil and God knows what other countries into their fold?

Our hesitation has already put the World into a more precarious position. The US still being the leader of the Free World, that damned well is affecting us and the rest of the World.

As has been pointed out many times on this thread, by supporting Ukraine we are leveraging that support into a defeat and massive set back of Russia to generational proportions. We are getting the military and diplomatic deal of a lifetime on this.

I agree with you on our border. But again, they did not have to be exclusive of each other. There is plenty of money wasted by Biden in plenty of other places to pay for all the above.

I think part (most) of Brandon's brain was eaten by cannibals! Or maybe it was a brain eating amoeba from all the ice cream he eats? Either way he's braindead and needs to go.
And how!!! Guys been losing it steady day in and day out for years yet somehow he’s a better choice than Trump? Yea, sure, color me surprised…. Eaten by cannibals, maybe it was actually his aunt named Amelia

Some French taxpayers probably thought the same thing during our Revolutionary War.... Had France not come to help us, we'd possibly still be British subjects. And if you think about it, the World would likely look quite different. Possibly better, possibly worse. But different for sure.

Do we really want to see what the World looks like with a victorious Russia aligned with Iran? Both of those victorious and aligned against us with China.... And united together pulling India and Brazil and God knows what other countries into their fold?

Our hesitation has already put the World into a more precarious position. The US still being the leader of the Free World, that damned well is affecting us and the rest of the World.

As has been pointed out many times on this thread, by supporting Ukraine we are leveraging that support into a defeat and massive set back of Russia to generational proportions. We are getting the military and diplomatic deal of a lifetime on this.
I’m all for giving Ukraine all the military aid they need to shove it up vlads rear end and just get it over with. But paying for pensions, first responders, groceries….

I’m all for giving Ukraine all the military aid they need to shove it up vlads rear end and just get it over with. But paying for pensions, first responders, groceries….
I fully agree with you on that. You would think the damned politicians could sort that out but it seems to have so far eluded them as to how to do that.....

With no US, EU or NATO troops fighting in Ukraine and not some 100K+US troops and the equivalent of combined other countries PLUS all the arms, armor, combat aircraft, ordnance, etc., staged FOREVER (remember the Cold War) on the now Russian border with Eastern Europe and spending hundreds of billions each year to fund it. Your right, a HELL of a deal!

I agree. The money has to go to specific MILITARY categories (needs) and must be verified and audited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardasarock

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.