Politics

1708220409943.jpeg

The entire circus just keeps reminding me of the old Soviet Union, with Biden’s attempt to jail his opponents, which isn’t working so far and there is only one other option which I’m sure has crossed their minds…….. I don’t like to see people being rail roaded by a corrupt system no matter what side of the isle they sit. Just saw a blip of some congressman (I think) that Biden and company are fretting over Garland not acting fast enough to convict Trump of some felony to keep him out of the race……

The entire circus just keeps reminding me of the old Soviet Union, with Biden’s attempt to jail his opponents, which isn’t working so far and there is only one other option which I’m sure has crossed their minds…….. I don’t like to see people being rail roaded by a corrupt system no matter what side of the isle they sit. Just saw a blip of some congressman (I think) that Biden and company are fretting over Garland not acting fast enough to convict Trump of some felony to keep him out of the race……
I think Garland just told the West Wing to go to hell as dramatically as he knew how. The Hur report would have been vetted by everyone in DOJ with any dog in the hunt before it was released. Garland knew exactly what it said about that old, feeble, forgetful man and exactly how it would be received by the press. I hasten to add that does not make him a Trump ally, but he has clearly declared he is not a Biden loyalist. I am sure he believes the best thing for the country would be for both to be judged unfit for office.

The partisan press on our side forgets that Garland was nominated to SCOTUS because he was a moderate and not a left wing nut job (hoping to get past a Republican majority). I suspect he is not enjoying his job and has been subject to enormous political pressure from the White House.

Garland has given the impression that he will redirect any questionable activities involving the Biden family no matter what illegal activity it seems to be. Or for that matter any democrat except for maybe “Gold Brick Bob”. I still maintain that the DOJ under his administration is the most corrupt it’s ever been. There are two sets of laws, one for democrats, who seem to be made of Teflon, and one for the Republicans, who seem to be made of glue……

Its been funny seeing the Eritrean color revolution taking place everywhere in the world EXCEPT Eritrea.

I think there are two logical explanations for the Hur report being written and purposely disseminated that way with the intention to either;

1. Undermine his campaign from within from people that see him as not a winning candidate

2. Lay a blanket of immunity on him as an excuse for why he is not charged. And Trump WILL be charged. Even though a senator and or VP have no legal means to remove and hold documents as does the President.

Either way. This is a thought out strategy. Not a mistake from one rouge employee

Another smart play by the left is;

The strategists saw how Trumps numbers went up anytime he was wronged. So guess what. They hit him from every angle. So his supporters will rally and ignore the other more viable Republican candidate's.

The left wants Trump as the nominee. They really do not care if he is actually found guilty anywhere. If he is, all the better. But the chief goal is to ensure his supporters get more loyal and make him the nominee.

The George Soros prosecutors AND the Trump supporters are being played the democrat stratagem.

1708269781454.jpeg

Interesting

John McCain's first wife was in a bad accident that left her in a wheelchair, and in a bad way.
McCain dumped her for an affluent woman with political connections.
The only thing McCain did for Arizona, was for his Missile making buddies at Raytheon.
The man was an opportunist and a Weasel. A card carrying member of the D.C swamp.
Regardless of his military service, I have zero respect for the man.

John McCain's first wife was in a bad accident that left her in a wheelchair, and in a bad way.
McCain dumped her for an affluent woman with political connections.
The only thing McCain did for Arizona, was for his Missile making buddies at Raytheon.
The man was an opportunist and a Weasel. A card carrying member of the D.C swamp.
I wasn't a huge fan either - he liked playing the maverick role regardless of the merits of a particular issue. But, he was elected handily to the senate six times by your fellow Arizonans. :E Shrug:

PM says Denmark to donate all its artillery to Ukraine​

I wasn't a huge fan either

I'm not singling out McCain specifically, but I think the country could benefit if it stopped with the whole "worship anyone who was in the military, they can do no wrong, and are our moral betters" routine.

I wasn't a huge fan either - he liked playing the maverick role regardless of the merits of a particular issue. But, he was elected handily to the senate six times by your fellow Arizonans. :E Shrug:
My daughter when she was quite young asked why McCains arms were different when he walked. I explained to her he was a POW in Vietnam.

As she aged she then understood.

I’m not making excuses, since I considered McCain a pain in the Republicans side at times.

I do believe his terrible experience as a POW and the torture those men endured definitely affected his thinking.

Amazing though how not very much of what they experienced was ever covered by the news.

Regardless of their political positions, there is no need to mock the suffering POWs endured during their captivity. Or, to call names those who lost their lives or limb while serving. Those of us who served know too many who lost their lives or suffer from PTSD due to the wars we've been involved. No one, and I mean no one should make derogatory comments about those veterans, I take their attacks very personal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William_Sewell

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob