Placing a Dealer Order with Swift Bullets soon - What are your favorites?

Good Morning
With your dealer order what if any assurances has Swift given you in fulfilling this order? I have dealt with them for years and they seem to do things at their own pace.
My two asks are:
404 Jeff (400 Grain) and 505 Gibbs (570 grain) in both A-Frame and breakaway solids

HH
Hi,
No guarantees at all from them. We have the 505 Gibbs 570gr A-Frames in stock.

Well, as it happens I have 4 boxes of 286 gr A Frames in 9.3

I need some 400 gr in .423 and
160 gr in .284

A lot of what we stock is based on customer recommendation--and I sincerely appreciate your recommendations. If you wouldn't mind sharing, which Swift bullets do you like, want to see more of (maybe it's been OOS for a while), and which do you not like (if any)?
.375 300 gr Swift A-Frame (like, of course) Thank you for asking us. Laura

A lot of what we stock is based on customer recommendation--and I sincerely appreciate your recommendations. If you wouldn't mind sharing, which Swift bullets do you like, want to see more of (maybe it's been OOS for a while), and which do you not like (if any)?

We currently have the following Swift Bullets already in stock: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/pre...ctiles/rifle-projectiles/?_bc_fsnf=1&brand=45

We are still looking at adding Cutting Edge Bullets, as well as a couple of other brands in the future.

Thanks for your input!
@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION
Any 35 cal AFrame as long as you can send them to Australia.
Bob

I need some 400 gr in .423 and
160 gr in .284
I hace used both these bullets (404J and 7mm RM) in Africa. They are hammers on buffalo and plains game of all sizes. (y)

Not Swift, but I like the Norma Oryx line. And appreciate that @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION carries them. Even better that some of what I was looking for are on sale! (Order just placed) The prices on the rest were better than competitive with other vendors. I'll be shopping with them again, Thanks!

Get them to make a .375 300 grain Scirocco and they would fly off the shelves, but they can't even make what is already catalogued so I won't hold my breath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?