Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Liberia, Mozambique, Argentina
https://www.change.org/p/ceo-coast-...re-calgary-cancel-african-trophy-hunting-expo

I checked for this last night, but did not find it. A regular Google search, does not bring it up, you have to log into Change.org. I don't believe that a Calgary person started the petition, it is listed as started by Animal Justice which is a bunch of Toronto lawyers and professors. A single lawyer from Animal Justice signed for the Toronto petition.

Change.org is getting to be a nuisance. The petitions on this site are ridiculous. "Take Trump's name off the tower in Toronto." Gag.

https://www.change.org/p/ceo-coast-...re-calgary-cancel-african-trophy-hunting-expo

I checked for this last night, but did not find it. A regular Google search, does not bring it up, you have to log into Change.org. I don't believe that a Calgary person started the petition, it is listed as started by Animal Justice which is a bunch of Toronto lawyers and professors. A single lawyer from Animal Justice signed for the Toronto petition.

Change.org is getting to be a nuisance. The petitions on this site are ridiculous. "Take Trump's name off the tower in Toronto." Gag.
Would we be able to start petitions in favour of hotels which support hunting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH